Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ‘I Want To Be The Strongest In The World’ Anime Promo Debuts

Widgets Magazine
    Gearing up for the fall season, Comic Earth Star is letting loose with a new promo video for*Sekatsuyo, aka*I Want To Be The Strongest In The World. The new promo ran afoul of what YouTube will allow on the service, which is kind of silly, so we have the Nico Nico embedded video below instead. [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: New ‘I Want To Be The Strongest In The World’ Anime Promo Debuts

Even if it's probably just the Rin Sin factor, I'm really looking forward to this show.

I do think it's funny that the promo was too much for YouTube.
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Re: New ‘I Want To Be The Strongest In The World’ Anime Promo Debuts

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
      Even if it's probably just the Rin Sin factor, I'm really looking forward to this show.

I do think it's funny that the promo was too much for YouTube.
      Yeah, I tried to watch it last night on Crunchyroll when they reported it but it was pulled.

Still it's one of the shows on the Fall schedule that I'm highly interested in watching.
      Currently Watching | MAL Profile
      Let's make anime great again!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X