Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchor Bay Dishes On ‘Redline’

Widgets Magazine
    Anchor Bay Films announced today the acquisition of Katsuhito Ishii’s Redline with all rights in North America, the U.K. as well as Australia and New Zealand. The film will be released under Anchor Bay’s Manga brand this fall. Written by Katsuhito Ishii (director of The Taste of Tea, Funky Forest, Shark Skin Man & Peach [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Anchor Bay Dishes On ‘Redline’

Very cool news... wait...

Anchor Bay Films announced today the acquisition of Katsuhito Ishii’s Redline [...]
    I thought this was already known. Or was this an official announcement for people that didn't already know?
    My animé & figure collections
    Hummingbird
    || Tweeterings
    XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOfPain View Post
      Very cool news... wait...

I thought this was already known. Or was this an official announcement for people that didn't already know?
      Yeah. It's like a re-launch of the license. The actual solicitations please.

Comment

I believe we knew that Manga UK was going to release it, but the Anchor Bay/US side was still kind of fuzzy, but expected. Everything we got before was a kind of acknowledgement that it was licensed, this is the PR push to retailers and so forth that they're moving forward with it.
        Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
          I believe we knew that Manga UK was going to release it, but the Anchor Bay/US side was still kind of fuzzy, but expected. Everything we got before was a kind of acknowledgement that it was licensed, this is the PR push to retailers and so forth that they're moving forward with it.
          It's kind of the funny that TRSI used this Anchor Bay/Manga promotion image: (link) in their spring catalog. I guess anything mentioned can still be seen as news. US, UK, and AU were first known from Manga UK Twitter.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X