Widgets Magazine

Right Stuf Acquires ‘Ristorante Paradiso’, ‘Hyakko’ & ‘Aoi Hana’ Anime Releases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Stuf Acquires ‘Ristorante Paradiso’, ‘Hyakko’ & ‘Aoi Hana’ Anime Releases

Widgets Magazine
    Right Stuf hit things big this week at Anime Expo 2012 with three new license announcements, a new studio label and some expanded limited edition releases. The company has created a new label called*Lucky Penny which will be used to distribute the three new acquisitions,*Ristorante Paradiso, Hyakko and*Aoi Hana: Sweet Blue Flowers.*Lucky Penny Entertainment will [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Right Stuf Acquires ‘Ristorante Paradiso’, ‘Hyakko’ & ‘Aoi Hana’ Anime Releases

So if I got it right, Lucky Penny releases will be cheaper than Nozomi releases, but also less fancy. Whatever works.

If this means "Bare Bones Sub Only" DVD releases then it shouldn't bother me. As I've been fine with getting such releases before.

I definitely need to get Hyakko eventually. Ano Hana is a strong consideration as well.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Re: Right Stuf Acquires ‘Ristorante Paradiso’, ‘Hyakko’ & ‘Aoi Hana’ Anime Releases

I will buy all three of these. Loved them on CR, peeved that I only got the chance to rewatch Hyakko on there, so definitely going on my shelves.

Comment

Don't know any of these series, but the Lucky Penny cheaper label prices would be more tempting to chance them. I hope the covers aren't spoilt like F'n S.A.V.E. ones are.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X