Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunchyroll Adds Ten New Anime Simulcasts For Summer 2012

Widgets Magazine
    Crunchyroll has added ten new simulcast announcements this afternoon – with promises of more to come – and that just means a ton of new shows that will be kicking off mostly next week. Individual start dates and territories are listed below where known for each series. HORIZON ON THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE SEASON 2 [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Crunchyroll Adds Ten New Anime Simulcasts For Summer 2012

So we get ten at once? That's interesting given that it was usually 1-2 at a time. *Looks at list* Wow, they got some nice choices like Kokoro Connect and I have a definite interest in Chitose Get You due to biases. Wow, Tari Tari as well! Crunchyroll seems to have good taste.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Re: Crunchyroll Adds Ten New Anime Simulcasts For Summer 2012

Tari Tari and the JC staff french sounding name show were ones I was looking forward to so woo hoo. A handful of others piqued my interest as well.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X