Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking Print On Demand Manga With Right Stuf’s Shawne Kleckner

Widgets Magazine
    The Right Stuf International is a name most- if not all- anime fans in America have at least heard of. Founded a quarter of a century ago at a point in time when home video anime releases were at best difficult and just two years later they made their first acquisition of a title to [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Talking Print On Demand Manga With Right Stuf’s Shawne Kleckner

We are happy to work with – and want to work with – any of the manga publishers who are interested.
    I hope this is even possible outside of Tokyopop. I found it quite disheartening to hear that Vertical considers involvement to be a sort of co-production issue which disallows them from participating.
    Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

If RS finishes the Aria manga, I'm sure that would generate orders.

Comment

I'd love to see Rightstuff do a nice set of hardcover reprints of the Lupin III manga.
        Toonami Faithful since 1997!!!
        Ballzy enough to like things that aren't cool to like.
        Brony, Bleach Fan, Case Closed/Detective Conan Fanboy.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X