Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Medaka Box’ Anime Gets Second Season

Widgets Magazine
    With the first season nearing its end in Japan and through its simulcast via Crunchyroll, the second season of*Medaka Box has officially been given the green light according to the latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump. The show has been getting good rankings in popularity polls and various English speaking sites have fans ranking it [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: ‘Medaka Box’ Anime Gets Second Season

Yes, more Zenkichi and Akune!
    AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

This is good news; from what I understand, the show really needed a second season to get into more interesting material. Having said that, I'm rather surprised that they actually got one; I was under the impression that it wasn't well received, and that there were indications that sales might be dismal.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorian View Post
        This is good news; from what I understand, the show really needed a second season to get into more interesting material. Having said that, I'm rather surprised that they actually got one; I was under the impression that it wasn't well received, and that there were indications that sales might be dismal.
        It was probably planned from the start as split-cour.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X