Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ‘Code: Breaker’ Anime Teaser Released

Widgets Magazine
    While most of the attention is on the summer 2012 anime series, there are a few nods being made towards fall series, including a look at the anime adaptation of*Code: Breaker. The series, which saw publication in its manga form in the US by Kodansha/Del Rey, comes form the mind of Akimine Kamiyo, the many [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: First ‘Code: Breaker’ Anime Teaser Released

It actually looks really cool. Cant wait for this fall.
    AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Del Rey/Kodansha drooped this after, I think, 2 volumes. I had asked last year at NYCC if they intended to publish any more and the response I got was pretty vague - meaning NO. Maybe they'll be interested now. Of all the Del Rey titles "cancelled", Code: Breaker and Moyashimon (sp?) are the ones I really miss. I'd rather see these titles that most of what Kodansha is putting out now - which I don't buy. I do vote with my wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by integra View Post
        Del Rey/Kodansha drooped this after, I think, 2 volumes. I had asked last year at NYCC if they intended to publish any more and the response I got was pretty vague - meaning NO. Maybe they'll be interested now. Of all the Del Rey titles "cancelled", Code: Breaker and Moyashimon (sp?) are the ones I really miss. I'd rather see these titles that most of what Kodansha is putting out now - which I don't buy. I do vote with my wallet.
        Volume three is listed for Jan 29, 2013 on AMZN though.
        AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
          Originally posted by integra View Post
          Volume three is listed for Jan 29, 2013 on AMZN though.
          Really!?? Great if they can keep it going. (Wow, only 15 more to go.)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X