Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viz Media Sets ‘Bleach’ Manga Speed-Up

Widgets Magazine
    Viz Media is looking to get things in gear for the manga series*Bleach by doing a speed-up of the volumes throughout the remainder of 2012 in order to get the series in sync with the Japanese release, which makes sense since we’re getting the Shonen Jump Alpha chapters pretty quickly. The speed up of the [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Viz Media Sets ‘Bleach’ Manga Speed-Up

Screw Bleach. What I really want is for them to speed up the release of Hayate. We're currently over three years behind Japan's release, and that gap is getting larger since they're waiting 8 months between each volume in the US, unlike the 2-3 month gaps in Japan.
    Proudly Part of the Eli-chan Fanclub
    Eardrums be damned, she's so cute!

Find me in the Blogs, on Youtube and occasionally Twitch.

Comment

Re: Viz Media Sets ‘Bleach’ Manga Speed-Up

This was kind of odd news, or I guess since I had already seen all the volumes on Amazon dated that Im not surprised and I think in the past Viz indicated Bleach would speed up both digitally and physically this year.

Oh well, with Bleach coming fast, and Bakuman monthly and another volume of Ultimo dated Im happy. Though still sad that Ultimo volumes will probably just be coming out once a year now or less since the series in JPN is only serialized six times a year :/
      Last edited by 27CansOfTuna; 06-19-2012, 09:57 AM.
      AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X