Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discotek Media Adds ‘Mad Bull 34

Widgets Magazine
    Originally released by Manga Entertainment back in 1996 on VHS and never on DVD, Discotek Media has announced that they’ll be releasing Mad Bull 34*on DVD come 2013. The release doesn’t have much in the way of details yet, but it was confirmed*that it will have the original Japanese audio with subtitles while also retaining [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Discotek Media Adds ‘Mad Bull 34

It's nice to see that some politically correct titles are getting licensed...oh, wait...
    My Avatar: The lovely Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Why do I stick with her in a world of constantly changing avatars? Because:
    1) Her friendly, playful attitude in that picture, (despite being forced unwillingly into cosplay), reflects my own friendly, playful personality;
    2) Mikuru-chan is an excellent combo of smoking hot and super sweet cuteness; and
    3) It makes it easiier for me to find my own posts in threads.

Comment

Re: Discotek Media Adds ‘Mad Bull 34

Still..."buried garbage". But who else ties grenades to his pubes?
      http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bu...ure/2008-02-20

Junk Boy may yet get a rescue. Dominion definitely deserves one.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X