Kaguya-sama Love is War 19
    Love Me, Love Me Not 8
    Lovesickness
    Persona5 6
    Promised Neverland 19
    Snow White with the Red Hair 13
    Ultraman 15
    World Trigger 22

18 volumes for the month for me. Now I just need to find the time to read them.

The covid wave seems to be settling down again here in Michigan, though numbers are still pretty high. I'm hoping that comic conventions will start being held (safely) again soon.

One of the orders I made this month is still held up over a single volume, so I can only report on receiving a few books. On the other hand, one of those books received I'd pre-ordered back in 2019 (it took a while to be printed...)

Magical Angel Creamy Mami and the Spoiled Princess 1
    Bakemonogatari 7
    Inside Mari 7

I also received the sixth Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki, second A Certain Magical Index SS, and first Bloom Into You: Regarding Saeki Sayaka translated light novels.
    Last edited by Keith Palmer; 05-05-2021, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I picked up Dungeon Builder #2 the other day, but I'm hopeful that's only the start of my April purchases. I've got an outstanding Right Stuf order, and the last preorder is scheduled to drop in a week..

(If I'm really lucky, some of the stuff from the second preorder will ship, too. Monster Musume, How Not to Summon a Demon Lord . . .)
      "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Just a couple of tomes for me in April:

Sekirei Vol. 14
        Rave Master Vol. 11
        Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
        Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
        Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Originally posted by One Vorlon View Post
          I picked up Dungeon Builder #2 the other day, but I'm hopeful that's only the start of my April purchases. I've got an outstanding Right Stuf order, and the last preorder is scheduled to drop in a week..

(If I'm really lucky, some of the stuff from the second preorder will ship, too. Monster Musume, How Not to Summon a Demon Lord . . .)
          And most of both orders came in. I've now got volume #15 and #16 of Monster Musume (stud competition and nude onsen dating!), the first several volumes of How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, and volumes three and four of Dungeon Builder.

(Unfortunately, the release date for Monster Musume #17 got pushed way, way back, though. Oh well)
          "The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

-William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X