Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though You May Burn In Ash Vol. #02 Manga Review

Widgets Magazine
    The End Game is in sight, but who will fall victim to this evil angel’s whims; and is this truly the end of their death game? Creative Staff Story/Art: Kakashi Oniyazu Translation/Adaptation: Garrison Denim What They Say The death game continues, and Yuki is in trouble! With only a single yen and little hope, she […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

I'm not usually a huge fan of series where gender-bending is a huge part of the main plot, but I am a huge sucker for death games. From what I've seen about this series, it seems like it's doing decently well so far, and I think it has a lot of potential to grow too. If you're ever interested in trying out more manga that's based around death games, definitely check out Freak-Quency. It has the appearance of a SAO-esque series at first, only it's taking place in the real world, but things get pretty intense fairly quickly. It's one of my favorite action series at the moment, and I'm honestly surprised I don't see more people talking about it.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X