Kimagure Orange Road classic manga Kickstarter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheechMonger View Post
    I got my survey a couple days ago! I got the EMOTION package, with an upgrade to get the physical volumes of Omnibuses 2-6. No idea when to actually expect them, but given it's the most encouraging sign I've had in nearly two years of waiting on this Kickstarter, I am thrilled!

Comment

I just got (and submitted) my survey for the "JUST THE KOR PRINT BOOKS (+PLUS)" tier. Been looking forward to this for awhile now!

Comment

Originally posted by CheechMonger View Post
        I just got (and submitted) my survey for the "JUST THE KOR PRINT BOOKS (+PLUS)" tier. Been looking forward to this for awhile now!
        And I FINALLY got the books after over three months from filling out and submitting the survey, and a couple of years after actually paying for them! For a while I wasn't sure they would ever materialize, but I have them now in my hands

Comment

Hopefully mine will arrive soon.

Comment

I finally got mine today.

Comment

I asked Digital Manga on KS when the rest of the books will be available for purchase for those of us that didn't pledge, and here's their response:

Hello,

I posted an update about the end-date for this campaign (end of April) and so, once all the backers are sent their rewards, we will post an announcement of the release date for the books on our eManga store.

Thank you for supporting this series,
              Lindsay
              Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

You're going to be waiting a while. Still haven't got mine, but since I have a MASSIVE BACKLOG OF DOOM it's not a huge deal...mostly. I'm just hoping I get my books IN THIS DECADE!

Comment

I'm seriously regretting not pledging for the whole series, but I couldn't really afford it. Also, at the time, I had never read the manga or seen the anime, and I didn't want to spend so much money on a blind buy. Now that I've read Vol. 1 and sampled a few episodes of the anime, I definitely want to collect the whole series. ;^_^

Digital Manga did a terrific job with Vol. 1, with a great translation and the book is well-printed and bound on nice paper, but part of me wishes the series got a more traditional release from Seven Seas or Yen Press just so it would be easier to collect.
                  Last edited by PurpleWarrior13; 02-13-2019, 12:11 PM.
                  Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

I got my books FINALLY today.... BEFORE getting the tracking info email! (I'm in the same state as Digital manga so that's why, but I still find it funny.)

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X