Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Girl And The Scribe Who Faced God Part 1 Novel Review

Widgets Magazine
    Tohko has done her best to help her friends overcome their tragedies, can Konoha do the same for her? Creative Staff Story: Mizuki Nomura Illustration: Miho Takeoka Translation/Adaptation: Karen McGillicuddy What They Say “I am Tohko Amano. As you can see, I am a book girl.” It’s been two years since Konoha’s first encounter with [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Book Girl And The Scribe Who Faced God Part 1 Novel Review

Thank you, Kate. Good review.
    My favorite part of this volume is finding out why Tohko thinks it so obvious she is a book girl.

Comment

Originally posted by wagr View Post
      Thank you, Kate. Good review.
      My favorite part of this volume is finding out why Tohko thinks it so obvious she is a book girl.
      Thanks! Book Girl is a tough read sometimes because of the emotional torment it likes to inflict on it's leads and it's readers. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicbug View Post
        Book Girl is a tough read sometimes because of the emotional torment it likes to inflict on it's leads and it's readers. =)
        That is also why they are such good books. I have tried recommending this series several times, but in the USA, it feels like adults don't read this stuff and teens are kept away from it. (Unless it involves vampires.)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X