Art Grade: A
    Packaging Grade: B
    Text/Translation Grade: B

Age Rating: 18+
    Released By: Del Rey
    Release Date: August 31st, 2010
    MSRP: $21.99

In Summary:
    A manga omnibus is a tough thing for some fans. On one hand, an omnibus is big and bulky and difficult to hold while reading them. On the other, you get three volumes all at once and usually for the price of two volumes. I really enjoyed having these ‘Suzuka’ volumes as an omnibus. The ending of volume #13 and #14 were cliffhangers, and it was nice to flip a couple of pages and be right into the next volume. So, I was able to ignore the bulkiness of this book in exchange for the great price and quick access to the next volumes.

The chapters covered in this omnibus were great. The author changed things up by sending Suzuka off to America, and explored new stuff with Yui and Honoka. The Honoka chapters were tough for me because I couldn’t decide how I felt about her and Yamato if they were dating. Would it be good to see them together again, now that they are more mature, or will they just make the same mistakes?

Now my only hope is that Del Rey can keep chugging along and releasing all the series they currently have underway…
    MyAnimeList Profile / Twitter / My Photography
    Currently digging Attack on Titan
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X