Widgets Magazine

InuYasha Final Chapter-What number does it start with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Manga] InuYasha Final Chapter-What number does it start with?

Widgets Magazine
    Well, I'm not holding my breath for Adult Swim anymore to announce Final Chapter and I am not normally a manga reader, but I've been searching Amazon and RightStuf! and trying to figure out where the anime left off and Final Chapter begins with the manga. I'm not having real good luck, so wondering if anyone knows?

(Thanks very much in advance for any information!)
    (I went ahead and ordered #56 as that seemed to be the last one, but I am wondering how many others I need to order so that I may actually get the full experience of Final Chapter)

Re: InuYasha Final Chapter-What number does it start with?

Volume 56 is the last volume of the series and end the story. As to were the part of the story were the original TV series left off it was near the end of volume 36. So the last 20 volumes make up the final part of the story.

BTW you can watch all the episodes of Final Act (In Japanese) legally for free on vizanime.com and Hulu.
    My gaming names/friend number. Please fell free to add me to yours or send me a request. I will add anyone from this site who wishes to give me theirs.

Nintendo Network ID: RMP123
    PSN: RYPLYLER
    3DS: 5327-0918-4237

Comment

Re: InuYasha Final Chapter-What number does it start with?

Thank you for the information about volume 36! Very helpful.
      Unfortunately, my internet service is too slow to watch online anime (or anything for that matter), wish I could though ... maybe someday I can afford satellite internet because that's all that's available in rural areas for fast internet as far as I know.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X