• Show
Clear All

• [Manga] Ultimo Vol. #4 Review

Widgets Magazine
    http://www.fandompost.com/wp-content...-4-150x150.jpg
    Review by Matthew Warner

Content Grade: B

In Summary
    Though not quite as thrilling as the last volume, there’s still plenty of potential here. With this volume you get a real feel for where the series is heading, and it’s definitely an interesting place. It’s nice to see that we’ll finally see the Doji masters on both sides fleshed out, and they certainly do a good job of starting that here. Iruma’s past is surprisingly different from what one might expect, and it will be interesting seeing how he was twisted into what he is today. Add in a big fight with Jealousy and you have a fairly exciting volume that shows a lot of promise for the future of this series.

Re: Ultimo Vol. #4 Review

I really need to get caught up on this series. I'd bought the first volume after having been intrigued by some sort of promo release that I'd acquired somehow, and was suitably entertained, so I'm not entirely sure why I still only own that first volume, other than perhaps as a result of my uneven interest in manga leading to inconsistent purchasing. It's good to know that the excitement level stays up, so I have something to look forward to. If nothing else, I really dig the artwork, so there's always that at least.
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X