Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Yukikaze novels are there?

Widgets Magazine
    VIZ has released the first, with a sequel (Good Luck, Yukikaze) solicited for this July. Is that the end, or does the series continue further? Wikipedia only has info on the anime, unfortunately (even though I decided to read the books after seeing "Rescue Me Mave-chan," heh).
    The Post's Most Wanted Manga | Fandom Post -Female Anime Character Ranking-

Avatar: Ange Ushiromiya of Umineko no Naku Koro ni (When the Seagulls Cry).

Re: How many Yukikaze novels are there?

Originally posted by einhorn303 View Post
    VIZ has released the first, with a sequel (Good Luck, Yukikaze) solicited for this July.
    July? TRSI still seems to think that the release date is this coming Tuesday (and that's the only date that my tracking notes lists, so it's not a book from Viz that's had a lot of date bumps). Hmm... Amazon does say 17 July... That's interesting (and annoying, given that I ordered it back on 22 Dec and I want to read it! ^^; ).

Is that the end, or does the series continue further?
    I have absolutely no idea. I've steered well clear of any places that might have spoilers and never really bothered to look into it. I thought that I heard long ago about there being only two books, but I don't know if that was accurate then or if the situation has changed since.

Comment

Originally posted by einhorn303 View Post
      VIZ has released the first, with a sequel (Good Luck, Yukikaze) solicited for this July. Is that the end, or does the series continue further? Wikipedia only has info on the anime, unfortunately (even though I decided to read the books after seeing "Rescue Me Mave-chan," heh).
      There are three Yukikaze novels to date. "Unbroken Arrow, Sentou Yousei Yukikaze" is the newest, and was published in 2009, and its licensing status is unknown, though it would obviously be wonderful if Viz were to grab it as well.
      asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
      Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
      Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

The afterwards in the Viz release of Yukikaze mentions all 3 books, the last one was about being wrapped up by Kambayashi as he penned the afterward. Seeing how the Haikasoru books actually have some legs, I hope it will get published too :3

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X