Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenjo Tenge Vol. #07 Manga Review

Widgets Magazine
    Don’t look now, but I think the tires are starting to wobble a bit… Creative Staff Story/Art: Oh!Great Translation/Adaptation: Christine Dashiell What They Say While time passes peacefully, troubles begin boiling over. Bob hesitates over the choice he’s made while Aya and Takayanagi feel tormented by their unrequited love. Then, Maya returns to campus with [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Tenjo Tenge Vol. #07 Manga Review

You hit the nail on the head. It seems the last few volumes I've just been admiring the art and skimming through the battle sequences. I'm not nearly as invested in the plot as I was at the beginning.
    Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Re: Tenjo Tenge Vol. #07 Manga Review

Good review,

I have to agree the story is starting fall apart with too much happening at once. The flashback to Soiciro's mother was interesting, but I wish they would hurry things along and get us to the tournament. However the artwork continues to be the highlight of the series.
      My gaming names/friend number. Please fell free to add me to yours or send me a request. I will add anyone from this site who wishes to give me theirs.

Nintendo Network ID: RMP123
      PSN: RYPLYLER
      3DS: 5327-0918-4237

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X