Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black God Vol. #16 Manga Review

Widgets Magazine
    Keita may just be a lowly human, but is he the key to helping Kuro and the Mototsumitama survive Reishin’s onslaught? Creative Staff Story: Dall-Young Lim Art: Sung-Woo Park Translation/Adaptation: Christine Dashiell What They Say Despite Kuro and Mana’s best efforts, the two high Mototsumitama are no match for Shion, one of the Reishin Shishigami’s [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Black God Vol. #16 Manga Review

The very low Packaging grade is a result of the printing for this volume. Yen Press is an awesome publisher, and I give them huge props for still printing color pages and cranking out a good number of manga every month. Unfortunately, the color page in my copy was barely glued in and cut at odd angles. Many pages are off-centered, showing white borders at the bottom of the pages. I hope Yen Press got a discount from their printers, because this is the worst manga copy I’ve seen in a long time. Then again, maybe I was just unlucky enough to get one of the bad books from this print run?
    You just got a bad copy. Mine came in perfectly fine and looks the same as the other volumes.
    Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
    Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X