Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Centimeters Per Second Manga Review

Widgets Magazine
    First loves can haunt us a lifetime and affect so many others Creative Staff Story: Makoto Shinkai Art: Yukiko Seike Translation/Adaptation: Melissa and Taka Tanaka What They Say Love can move at the speed of terminal velocity, but it can only be shared and embraced by those who refuse to see it stop. Takaki Tohno [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: 5 Centimeters Per Second Manga Review

Huh... I've been really curious about it... after that relatively glowing review, I may just go and pick this up. I absolutely loved the film.
    Online profiles: ANN DVDAf eBay

Comment

Re: 5 Centimeters Per Second Manga Review

Yeah, I'm glad that you gave this is a look-see for us too, Chris. The original story hit so close to home for me, I had figured it might not be the best thing to wallow in that emotion further, by going for a printed version. At this moment, however, I'm inclined to check it out, and will do so at the next opportunity.
      “There was a woman. First time I found someone that was truly alive - at least that's what I thought. She was...the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way. The part that was missing, that I'd been longing for.” - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X