Widgets Magazine

Ano Natsu de Matteru (Waiting in the Summer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JP BD] Ano Natsu de Matteru (Waiting in the Summer)

Widgets Magazine
    via muhootsaver | Amazon Japan links: Vol.1 Reg, Vol.1 LE, Vol.2, Vol.3, Vol.4, Vol.5, Vol.6 Reg, Vol.6 LE
    Ano Natsu de Matteru BD vol.1 limited edition 7350yen. It seems like only the first and the last volume has the higher price (7350yen). Vol.2-5 are 6300yen.

Vol.1 features:
    - Digipak + sleeve case
    - drama CD
    - Soundtrack CD
    - booklet

Re: Ano Natsu de Matteru (Waiting in the Summer)

PRE.

ORDERED.

Woo-hoo! Natsumachi is coming!
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

It is so impossible to resist... need to get this...

Comment

I'm still a bit unsure if i will get this one or not.. Though it's leaning towards getting it...May be a few tights months with so many good shows at the same time.

Comment

If you buy the first volume from CD Japan, you'll get a Kanna postcard with it as an external bonus.
          So there's this thing called Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Hitokiri View Post
            If you buy the first volume from CD Japan, you'll get a Kanna postcard with it as an external bonus.
            Yeah, I saw that, so I'm trying to decide whether it's worth giving up Amazon Japan's discount in order to get a postcard with a screencap on it (I'm sure the quality will be nice, but a screencap still rates lower than a piece of promo art in my book).
            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
              Yeah, I saw that, so I'm trying to decide whether it's worth giving up Amazon Japan's discount in order to get a postcard with a screencap on it (I'm sure the quality will be nice, but a screencap still rates lower than a piece of promo art in my book).
              Screenshot postcards like that don't do much for me either. And this is one of the better ones, in terms of what they picked compared to what else was available in the episodes. I'll happily pay a few extra dollars of shipping to get a CD from CDJ instead of Amazon (as I did for the Haganai CDs), but its not remotely worth the extra ~$25 it would cost to buy it from CDJ. On the other hand, if its a Kishida Mel or Buriki illustration, I would seriously consider it.

Comment

Gorgeous volume 1 slipcase artwork!

Not as gorgeous, but still nice, volume 1 internal digipak artwork!

Getting impatient!
                asa --> S^2 --> Hayate

Comment

Pre-order... Now the hardest part: Waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post

Pre-order... Now the hardest part: Waiting!
                    Haha...THIS!
                    I can't wait!!!!!!
                    Though i've decided to put the show "aside" until it's over so i can watch the rest of the episodes directly. I just can't stand to wait for a week for next episode.. I just can't...

Comment

Amazon has a full contents image up for the first volume now.

The way its shown there makes it look like there's going to be one keepcase for the BD and a separate one for the CDs (I forgot it was coming with two), which would be very odd.

Either way, it gives an idea of what the inside of (one of) the case(s) will look like. It will contain additional character art, though we'll have wait until we actually get it (or someone else gets it and posts pictures of it) to actually see Ichika's face and most of her body.

Comment

The way its shown there makes it look like there's going to be one keepcase for the BD and a separate one for the CDs (I forgot it was coming with two), which would be very odd.
                        It's actually digipaks inside a slipcase, I believe.* Not that they couldn't do a gatefold digipak to put all three discs inside one packaging module, of course, but anyway. More artwork this way, at least.

EDIT: * As it says in the first post in this thread, which I feel silly for missing, since I just went looking elsewhere to try and confirm I wasn't imagining that detail.
                        Last edited by Hayate Kurogane; 03-09-2012, 02:15 PM.
                        asa --> S^2 --> Hayate

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post

It's actually digipaks inside a slipcase, I believe. Not that they couldn't do a gatefold digipak to put all three discs inside one packaging module, of course, but anyway. More artwork this way, at least.
                          Well, yeah, its a digipak (or looks like one, at least). I used the wrong word, I wasn't think about how keepcase was a specific kind of case. I just meant that it seemed odd that it looked like its using two separate cases, whatever the type. I haven't seen that before and it seemed that sticking three in one case (either a threefold digipak or a case with a flapper; something like a combination of the Bakemono/OreImo/Madoka/standard Aniplex digipak with a disc on each side combined with the flap that Media Factor's Haganai release uses) would make more sense to me. I guess this isn't the first time something like this has happened, I just haven't seen or heard of a release using two separate cases like this before.

Comment

Volume 2

Amazon has the volume 2 cover art up.

Kanna is the star of the volume and on the outer illustration, and she's joined by Mio for the anime-style art.

Comment

Re: Volume 2

Amazon has the volume 2 cover art up.

Kanna is the star of the volume and on the outer illustration, and she's joined by Mio for the anime-style art.
                              Yay! Given that I'm all about the feisty, short-haired, osana-najimi girls, of course Kanna was going to be my favorite of the girls in this show, so yay for Kanna cover art! (Not that she wasn't going to get a cover or anything.)
                              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X