Widgets Magazine

The Anime Importers Archive Project.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JP BD] The Anime Importers Archive Project.

Widgets Magazine
    As you may or may not know, I am documenting anime and other related BDs/DVDs imported from Japan by our community. At the moment, I am capturing the following fields: title, price, format, and year released.

Most of the current data comes from self-reporting in the monthly threads on the old forum. As such, it may be inaccurate due to typos, omissions, or change in plans. If your list is not accurate or if you would like to offer additional data, please either PM me or post the additions/corrections in this thread.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know. Thanks.

2010 import data. Last updated 01/06/2011.

Working draft A-L. Last updated 05/25/2011.
    Working draft M-Z. Last updated 05/25/2011.

Alternative Nicks:
    ProvidenceBreaker/Astrael
    Shawaazu/Isuzu Inugami
    IzumiKonata/jopchan121
    Endiem/ndm
    Last edited by Draneor; 05-25-2011, 06:44 AM.
    Clannad is Life, Da Capo is Pure Love, Higurashi is Ethics, & Tori no Uta is the National Anthem.

If you're planning any data from the April Purchases thread on Mania could you not put me down for Hourou Musuko 2 - 6? Right now I've become really torn on Hourou Musuko, Nichijou and Denpa Onna and I'll say which two I've decided on when the time comes. Though I have bought vol 1 of Hourou Musuko so you can put me down for that. (Hell, I may end up getting all three yet I just don't know yet.)

Comment

Originally posted by MelancholicMariya View Post
      If you're planning any data from the April Purchases thread on Mania could you not put me down for Hourou Musuko 2 - 6?
      Sure. My plan is to monitor both threads for the time being.
      Clannad is Life, Da Capo is Pure Love, Higurashi is Ethics, & Tori no Uta is the National Anthem.

Comment

I may as well contribute to this since I buy enough BD's from Japan to know stuff.
        Anime watcher from New Zealand.
        My Cel Collection | My DVD Collection | MAL Profile

Comment

Originally posted by Nork22 View Post
          I may as well contribute to this since I buy enough BD's from Japan to know stuff.
          Thanks. I don't think I have you captured in the spreadsheet (or it's by another name), so if you want to start by providing a list of what you bought (just title and format), that would be great! Also, please let me know if you spot any errors/duplications. There are definitely genres of anime I'm not very familiar with.

Comment

Originally posted by Draneor View Post
            Thanks. I don't think I have you captured in the spreadsheet (or it's by another name), so if you want to start by providing a list of what you bought (just title and format), that would be great! Also, please let me know if you spot any errors/duplications. There are definitely genres of anime I'm not very familiar with.
            I still owe you that corrections list for titles. I should be able to go through it this weekend.
            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
            Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Draneor View Post
              First contribution I guess. I'll PM you with the list later on.
              Anime watcher from New Zealand.
              My Cel Collection | My DVD Collection | MAL Profile

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X