X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JP BD] Muteki Chojin Zambot 3 BD-Box

Widgets Magazine
    http://zambot3.net/bluray.html

Amazon Japan listing (includes Amz JP exclusive)

BD-Box: 30000yen + tax. December 4, 2018.

http://zambot3.net

artwork preview

Comment

Watched this earlier this year, pretty decent Giant Robot show with some quite unexpected moments towards the end.

The YouTube Trailer deems to imply this is a proper HD transfer but unfortunately also one thats been DNR'd to hell.
      Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
        packaging shot

Comment

Originally posted by BlaizeV View Post
          Watched this earlier this year, pretty decent Giant Robot show with some quite unexpected moments towards the end.

The YouTube Trailer deems to imply this is a proper HD transfer but unfortunately also one thats been DNR'd to hell.
          Yeah, I finally got around to checking out an episode on this set, and they obviously hit it really hard with the DNR stick, worse than First Gundam. I still prefer it to the composhit R2s, but it's rather disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by BusterD View Post

Yeah, I finally got around to checking out an episode on this set, and they obviously hit it really hard with the DNR stick, worse than First Gundam. I still prefer it to the composhit R2s, but it's rather disappointing.
            Unfortunately BV seems to be far too in love with the heavy-handed DNR of FORS. It's ridiculous...

Comment

It's actually from Happinet, I think it looks considerably worse than the BDs remastered from 16mm that Bandai has put out, I just mentioned First Gundam because it seems to be a well known example of a DNRed release

Comment

Originally posted by BusterD View Post
                It's actually from Happinet, I think it looks considerably worse than the BDs remastered from 16mm that Bandai has put out, I just mentioned First Gundam because it seems to be a well known example of a DNRed release
                Yeah. it's sad because BV definitely showed that 16mm BDs could look pretty amazing with Macross. It's a shame that everyone else think that 16mm either should be DNRed to hell or should be upscaled from older SD masters.

Comment

Unfortunately the Japan Quality over all else of the past seems to be long gone. I mean this is the country that supported Laserdisc as it's preferred format AND YET here we are. It's a crying shame.

13 Years into this format and yet this crap is still happening and still on a frequent basis. Who in Japan is supporting this shit when so often DVDs or in rare cases LDs are a better option.

Zambot being DNR'd isn't the worst sin of course but it's just so frustrating that this keeps happening for no reason.
                  Last edited by BlaizeV; 01-21-2019, 04:21 PM.
                  Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X