• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JP BD] Sengoku Majin Goshogun BD-Box

Widgets Magazine
    http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/g/gKIXA-90633

BD-Box: 50000yen + tax. March 23, 2016.

Re: Sengoku Majin Goushougun BD-Box

Awesome, this is another series I've been wanting on Blu-ray after playing Super Robot Wars. It says it includes the movies and that it's being given an HD telecine as well.

Interestingly, this was briefly advertised by Bandai Visual as coming to Blu-ray along with Baldios way back in like 2009, but they never ended up officially announcing it. And now it's finally coming out from Starchild (while the DVD boxes were from Pioneer).

BTW, I find it hard to care nowadays about how people spell something that originated in katakana, but I'm pretty sure it's always officially romanized as GOSHOGUN or GoShogun.

Comment

I'm not very big on old Super Robot shows, but I've always been curious about this one because The Time Ř©tranger is a sequel to it. The fact that that movie (or was it a feature-length OVA?) will be included in this set is making me seriously consider buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by BusterD View Post
        BTW, I find it hard to care nowadays about how people spell something that originated in katakana, but I'm pretty sure it's always officially romanized as GOSHOGUN or GoShogun.
        Fair point. I will go with what Starchild list and go with Goshogun: http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/goshogun.

And here is the Amazon Japan listing.

Comment

Re: Sengoku Majin Goshogun BD-Box

cover art: LINK / LINK

main artwork: LINK

Comment

Re: Sengoku Majin Goshogun BD-Box

Updated release date: April 6, 2016.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels