Widgets Magazine

The JP DVD/BD & Merchandise JPEG Orgy Thread (Show The Goodies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The JP DVD/BD & Merchandise JPEG Orgy Thread (Show The Goodies)

Originally posted by WTK View Post
    Originally posted by darktruth View Post
    Ore no Imouto BD collection COMPLETE! with Animate's store exclusive artbox. Only 2 more volumes for Index II.

Link to photos + interesting/worrying parcel delivery stress
    That's one lovely looking artbox. For anyone curious, the R3TW artbox looks like this: link.
    Gah! I must order the Taiwanese version for that artbox. Luckily, it's pretty cheap. =D

Hmm...I wonder if I can fit 4 of the JP BDs in one box. I'm thinking it might be a tight fit since it slipcase+digipak versus a standard DVD case.

Comment

Ano Hana LE BD vol 2 & 3 came in today.

Photos & more

Comment

Madoka LE BDs Vols.5 & 6 arrived today.
        "I wanted to mess with your mind a little. Sorry." - Touka Miyashita, Boogiepop Doesn't Laugh
        Watched R1 DVDs On Order R1 DVDs Yet to watch R1 DVDs
        R4 Madman DVDs
        My figurine, Artbook & CD collection
        Current totals DVDs = 3650, Figures = 421, Artbooks = 364, Soundtrack CDs = 1411.

Comment

Got in my CDJapan order of Baka Test 2 vol. 1 BD and Working!! season 1 perfect blu-ray boxset today.

click

Comment

And my latest batch of anime media came in.

BDs

Working!! Character Song Menu Collection + Carnival Phantasm OP CD Single

Comment

My Shanaritis picks up again...

Photos

I hate to think how much Shana merch I need to take out from my room for photos of the collection next year. Plus two new figures from Chara-Ani out early next year as well.

Comment

My very late C80 loot

Link

Comment

My copies of Carnival Phantasm season 2 from Sofmap & Animate came in today along with vol 5 LE BD of Ano Hana, vol 1 LE BD of Working'!! and vol 2 BD of Baka Test 2. Still yet to request shipping of my 3rd copy of CarniPhan from Toranoana.

Link

Comment

My Kure-nai BD Boxset and Book of Bantorra Rondo Robe Sets came in the mail today.

Kure-nai Pics & Bantorra Pics
                    Last edited by sickvisionz; 11-09-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Finally got in the final volume of Ano Hana along with Animate's store exclusive artbox, plus volume 2 of Working'!! and volume 3 of Baka Test season 2.

Link

Also got in a bunch of CDs along with those BDs.

Link

Comment

Finally got that Kimi ni Todoke pin display stand mail-in item campaign after months of waiting.

Photos

Comment

Rushed to get these before I had to head out to work

Milky Holmes OVA2 (not sure of the official name)
                          Panty & Stocking - Daten City Paparazzi

Milky Holmes is nice for quality. Panty & Stocking let me down a lil because I didn't know the actual pages would be printed on a paper that's barely above newspaper quality.

Comment

Got in Shana III BD volume 1 limited edition along with my 3rd copy of Carnival Phantasm season 2 from Toranoana.

Link

Comment

Originally posted by darktruth View Post
                              Got in Shana III BD volume 1 limited edition along with my 3rd copy of Carnival Phantasm season 2 from Toranoana.

Link
                              Just got my copy of Shana III BD volume 1 as well. I was also a little disappointed that the FP book was almost entirely existing artwork which I already have in some form due to owning the U.S. season 1 discs and the Japanese season 2, OVA, movie, and promo discs (and, as a result, most of them are in larger sizes, obviously). But hey, it was free, and I'm a big artwork guy in general, so...

Kind of a shame they didn't do more with the main faces of the slipcase that the digipak goes in, though the white spine with clear letters is pretty striking as it sits in the artbox on my shelf.
                              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Got in my 2 copies of the 3rd season of Carnival Phantasm, vol 3 le of Working'!! and vol 4 of Baka Test 2 today!

Pics below.

Link

I also got in the special TAKE-MOON collection that came with the special DVD for the EX episode of Carnival Phantasm.

Link

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X