Widgets Magazine

The JP DVD/BD & Merchandise JPEG Orgy Thread (Show The Goodies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] The JP DVD/BD & Merchandise JPEG Orgy Thread (Show The Goodies)

Widgets Magazine
    Seems like we haven't got a thread on posting photo links to our latest anime merch purchases yet so what better time to create one than now, especially how I recently took updated pics of my Kara no Kyoukai collection. I got quite a few things that should be coming in about a week or so and will post a link to it in here.

In the meantime, pics of my updated KnK collection can be found over at my blog below.

2011 Kara no Kyoukai Collection

I guess it has officially taken over my Shana collection for the time being (which I have yet to take updated photos) but with season 3 airing in October, I wouldn't be surprised to find a whole new wave of merchandise produced for it. My wallet will definitely not be happy lol.

Re: The JP DVD/BD & Merchandise JPEG Orgy Thread (Show The Goodies)

Got my latest merch loot in now.

Photos over at my blog

Comment

Got Index II vol. 5, Oreimo vol. 7 and Hidan no Aria vol. 1 delivered today.

Photos

Funny with my order of Aria, I didn't win Animate's lottery for the cast signed after-recording script book but got 6 character cards with it. These weren't listed as their store exclusive bonus nor was it listed in the first press packaging details so I'm wondering did anyone else who imported vol. 1 of Aria got them as well?

Comment

Finally received my Ano Hana BD/DVDs today.

Link to photos and blog post

Comment

After having sent in the application tickets a few months ago for joint Kimi ni Todoke 2nd season mail-in item campaigns, I've received the postcard album holder this afternoon along with the cast round-table discussion CD. Link to pictures below. Now all I have to wait for is the pin display stand that will be sent within the next month or so.

Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Postcard Album Holder Pictures

Comment

Ore no Imouto BD collection COMPLETE! with Animate's store exclusive artbox. Only 2 more volumes for Index II.

Link to photos + interesting/worrying parcel delivery stress

Comment

Originally posted by darktruth View Post
              Ore no Imouto BD collection COMPLETE! with Animate's store exclusive artbox. Only 2 more volumes for Index II.

So the OreImo box is a Kuroneko box and rather nice one at that. Fuck, now I'm kind of regretting not shelling out the extra money to buy from Animate.
              So there's this thing called Twitter

Comment

That's one lovely looking artbox. For anyone curious, the R3TW artbox looks like this: link.

Comment

Here are pictures of Gamers own exclusive artbox for the BD/DVD LE volumes.

Side 1

Side 2

It's tempting for me to maybe get their artbox as well but the prices the box itself is selling for on YJA are crazy lol. There's currently one with a buy it now price of 26,000 yen XD.

Comment

Well I finally got in my 3 copies of Carnival Phantasm (first press edition that includes the TYPE-MOON catalogue artbook) along with store exclusive bonus postcards.

Photos including the artbook & postcards on my blog

Comment

There's a 4-koma comic page in the extra booklet that comes with the BD. Decided to translate it on my blog just for the heck of it lol.

Link

Comment

I don't know if full scans of this fanbook have been posted online but I took cam pics of Lirs Iris Special Summer Fanbook for Working!! recently after spotting it available to buy at the Manifest convention a few days ago.

Link

Anticipating season 2 after looking through this fanbook:D.

Also took a pic of my very small loot from the convention as well as a summary blog post of the convention.

Link

Comment

My latest loot again. Pretty small and probably the quiet before the big storm comes in...

Link

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post

That's one lovely looking artbox. For anyone curious, the R3TW artbox looks like this: link.
                            I impressed, they actually used the same logo as the Kadokawa Shoten Taiwan version of the comic book.

Comment

I picked up some old-school Laserdiscs the other day. Neon Genesis Evangelion - Genesis 0:X, Macross Flash Back 2012 (w/ obi), and Macross: DYRL (w/ obi).

LINK

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X