X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JP BD] Love Live! School idol project [EngSub]

Widgets Magazine
    http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/bd.html

Notes: Blu-ray only series, DVD is listed as rental.

Amazon Japan listings: ALL
    - LE: Vol.1, Vol.2, Vol.3, Vol.4, Vol.5, Vol.6, Vol.7
    - Reg: Vol.1, Vol.2, Vol.3, Vol.4, Vol.5, Vol.6, Vol.7
    • Vol.1 LE: 4725yen, 3/22
    • Vol.1 Reg: 3675yen
    • Vol.2 to Vol.7 LE: 7350yen each
    • Vol.2 to Vol.7 Reg: 6300yen each

Originally posted by ultimatemegax
    Animate's store bonus is a newly drawn box, so there won't be one included from the manufacture
    (sources: 1 and 2)
    Last edited by WTK; 01-06-2013, 11:38 PM.

Re: Love Live! School idol project

animate has listed the BD LE singles and mentioned about their box below.

https://twitter.com/animateonline/st...17768505659394
    <予約受付スタート!!>【Blu-ray】TV ラブライブ! 1 初回限定版 http://ow.ly/gArX0 アニメイトオリジナル特典は、BiBiアニメ絵描き下ろし全巻収納BOXです。 #animate_online_vi #lovelive 愛が重いのです。

Comment

Re: Love Live! School idol project

Bandai Visual is listing Vol.1 LE and Vol.1 Reg BDs with English subtitles. DVD Vol.1 is listed as rental.
      Last edited by WTK; 01-06-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Re: Love Live! School idol project [EngSub]

Vol.1 packaging shots: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
          Ooo nice. Can't wait till my copy arrives. Thanks to the English subs, I really have no regrets getting this now over NISA's later release. Or maybe I should double dip if funds permit.
          Anime watcher from New Zealand.
          My Cel Collection | My DVD Collection | MAL Profile

Comment

Originally posted by Nork22 View Post
            Ooo nice. Can't wait till my copy arrives. Thanks to the English subs, I really have no regrets getting this now over NISA's later release. Or maybe I should double dip if funds permit.
            Oh, now after I saw what's available I have to get this.
            Currently Watching | MAL Profile
            Let's make anime great again!

Comment

- http://product.bandaivisual.co.jp/we...m_no=BCXA-0704
              - http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/bd.html#bd08

Amazon Japan listing

Fan disc Blu-ray release: 6300yen. EngSub not listed.

Comment

Bandai Visual is re-releasing Season 1 singles in special LE: Amazon Japan links. Vol.1: 4725yen and Vol.2 to Vol.7: 7350yen each. May 28, 2014.

Comment

Bandai Visual is re-releasing Season 1 singles in special LE: Amazon Japan links. Vol.1: 4725yen and Vol.2 to Vol.7: 7350yen each. May 28, 2014.
                  How... odd. As noted on the product pages, the only difference between these new LE releases and the original LE releases is that these copies won't contain the (now invalid) ticket application for last year's live event in June, or the (now expired) serial code for what seems to be a smartphone app or other bonus. Everything else is the same, price-wise and content-wise.

I would assume that, as per usual, those things are simply inserts or leaflets. Nork, Sabure, or anyone else who actually bought a volume can confirm or deny. If so, I'm not sure what the point is in issuing a complete re-release slate, especially when stock of the original LEs is still available from retailers.

I mean, it's not like BV has to make any major physical or on-disc changes, so I guess they were just going back for a reprint already anyway and thought they'd just clarify the exclusion of the expired items? But a reprint would be odd considering these are LE volumes and if there's anything Japan does consistently it's to not reprint LE volumes. And again, it's not as if the original release is extremely hard to find.
                  asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                  Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                  Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                    How... odd. As noted on the product pages, the only difference between these new LE releases and the original LE releases is that these copies won't contain the (now invalid) ticket application for last year's live event in June, or the (now expired) serial code for what seems to be a smartphone app or other bonus. Everything else is the same, price-wise and content-wise.

I would assume that, as per usual, those things are simply inserts or leaflets. Nork, Sabure, or anyone else who actually bought a volume can confirm or deny. If so, I'm not sure what the point is in issuing a complete re-release slate, especially when stock of the original LEs is still available from retailers.
                    Volume 1 had a leaflet for the June 2013 concert and Volume 7 had a leaflet for the Endless Paradise concert that occurred last month. The other item you mentioned was a card-shaped leaflet that contained serial codes to obtain special cards for the Love Live School Idol Festival rhythm game for the Android/iPhone. Each of the 7 volumes had an insert.

Yeah, outside of excluding the expired items I don't see the point of re-releasing the volumes where there are still copies available. Perhaps it's an attempt to promote the franchise futher with the second season premiering in a few weeks. It's not like Love Live need any more help selling units - this was one of the top-selling series in 2013 I believe.

Comment

Thank God! Volume 5 is sold out everywhere and some of the other volumes are approaching OOP as well. Bless the guys who paid 25k Yen for vol. 5 off Yahoo Japan Auctions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabure View Post
                        Yeah, outside of excluding the expired items I don't see the point of re-releasing the volumes where there are still copies available. Perhaps it's an attempt to promote the franchise futher with the second season premiering in a few weeks. It's not like Love Live need any more help selling units - this was one of the top-selling series in 2013 I believe.
                        Yeah I find it odd they are releasing the LEs again. But then again, as mentioned by Nico87, some of the particular LEs vols are going around 10k+ yen at YHJ.
                        Anime watcher from New Zealand.
                        My Cel Collection | My DVD Collection | MAL Profile

Comment

Yeah I find it odd they are releasing the LEs again. But then again, as mentioned by Nico87, some of the particular LEs vols are going around 10k+ yen at YHJ.
                          Gosh, looking at my complete set of LEs, it makes me think of possibly trying to sell them. I mean, if they want to give 10k for a single volume, who am I to stop them?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyG View Post
                            Gosh, looking at my complete set of LEs, it makes me think of possibly trying to sell them. I mean, if they want to give 10k for a single volume, who am I to stop them?
                            Better do it quick, JimmyG! Fandom everywhere has blind spots when it comes to release news, so I'm sure there are people who'd happily buy your discs at inflated prices because they don't know there's a re-release coming, but that window is closing!
                            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                            Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                              Originally posted by JimmyG View Post
                              Better do it quick, JimmyG! Fandom everywhere has blind spots when it comes to release news, so I'm sure there are people who'd happily buy your discs at inflated prices because they don't know there's a re-release coming, but that window is closing!
                              Well if these people expect me to sell my copies they're out of luck. I have no plans on selling them.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X