X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anime Songs on iTunes

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
    Here are the stuff from the spring season that's available for download.

Click by Claris (Nisekoi OP)
    Step by Claris (Nisekoi OP2)
    Rising Hope by Lisa (Irregular at Magic High School OP)
    Millenario by Elisa (Irregular at Magic High School ED)
    Shiver by Lucy Rose (Mushishi Next Chapter OP)
    Imagination by Spyair (Haikyuu! OP)
    Somewhen, Some Worlds with You by fhلna (Kawaisou OP)
    Added links.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
      Most if not all of Hisaishi's Ghibli film soundtracks are now available:
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/j...shi/id74486938
      Forgot to add, there's OSTs from their other composers too:
      http://itunes.com/studioghibli

Comment

Just recently iTunes has the 2 opening songs from attack on Titan as well as the the 1st soundtrack.
        Purchased the album for $10.00 which is sweet.
        Also the opening song for bodacious space pirates is there, just gotta search under the bands name,
        Clover Z.

Helps to search the bands name if looking for specific song such as linked horizon.

Comment

The Attack on Titan OPs have been around since December.
          It seems like you have a different copy of the soundtrack there than over here, where it was released by Anime Limited back in March.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/at...ck/id827091831
          https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/at...ck/id907281681

Other Momoiro Clover tracks on iTunes include Mirai Bowl from Dragon Crisis and Pinky Jones from Yosuga no Sora. Oh, and of course their new Sailor Moon stuff.

Comment

I noticed the SAO ll opening was recently added, Ignite by Eir Aoi, was i was honestly waiting for, it costs $1.29, but it was well worth it imo

Comment

K-on music:
              Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 10-23-2014, 05:48 PM. Reason: changed to US links.

Comment

OMG!!!! I have to get these. Thanks Shiroi Hane for posting this.
                Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

Reading through this thread... and I have an Android phone, and have thrown my hat into the "Amazonmp3" ring (invested way too much money in music on it now to switch)... it has *some* music from anime, but not much.
                  Online profiles: ANN DVDAf eBay

Comment

Originally posted by DiRF View Post
                    Reading through this thread... and I have an Android phone, and have thrown my hat into the "Amazonmp3" ring (invested way too much money in music on it now to switch)... it has *some* music from anime, but not much.
                    Amazon has a decent amount of Japanese/anime music. While I buy from both Itunes and Amazon I really haven't took the time to see which one has the larger collection of anime music. I just got the all the K-on music listed above on amazon since I had an Amazon gift card I needed to use.

Comment

• Re: Anime Songs on iTunes

WHA-- When did K-On get put on Amazon?! *goes on buying spree like when I learned they had Babymetal*

[edit] Seriously, these must be brand new to Amz... they weren't there when I checked a week ago.

[edit2] Now I just need Amz to make available some m.o.v.e and Initial D music on their US site! (It's on their amazon.jp mp3 store, I checked.)
                      Last edited by DiRF; 10-30-2014, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DiRF View Post
                        WHA-- When did K-On get put on Amazon?! *goes on buying spree like when I learned they had Babymetal*

[edit] Seriously, these must be brand new to Amz... they weren't there when I checked a week ago.

[edit2] Now I just need Amz to make available some m.o.v.e and Initial D music on their US site! (It's on their amazon.jp mp3 store, I checked.)
                        Yeah, it must have been shortly after the iTunes listings went up, because when I checked right when Shiroi Hane posted, they were not available.

As with other folks, iTunes may as well not even exist as far as I'm concerned, but Amazon is another matter entirely. Most of the time, if a Japanese publisher is going to bother making songs available here on iTunes, the same stuff will usually end up on Amazon as well. It's not 100%, sadly, but most is better than none.

Whether or not this is at all part of the same thought process that also led Pony Canyon to start up PonyCan USA, I don't know. But either way, I'm glad they're giving it a shot. I don't know, off the top of my head, if they've made any of their other music available digitally, domestically, thus far.
                        asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                        Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                        Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post

Yeah, it must have been shortly after the iTunes listings went up, because when I checked right when Shiroi Hane posted, they were not available.

As with other folks, iTunes may as well not even exist as far as I'm concerned, but Amazon is another matter entirely. Most of the time, if a Japanese publisher is going to bother making songs available here on iTunes, the same stuff will usually end up on Amazon as well. It's not 100%, sadly, but most is better than none.

Whether or not this is at all part of the same thought process that also led Pony Canyon to start up PonyCan USA, I don't know. But either way, I'm glad they're giving it a shot. I don't know, off the top of my head, if they've made any of their other music available digitally, domestically, thus far.
                          What is the problem with iTunes? Didn't they remove the DRM from music years ago? Shouldn't the music play on any device even if bought from iTunes?

Anyway, glad to see more anime music on iTunes and other services. Hopefully we will get more in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by inter4ever View Post
                            Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post

What is the problem with iTunes? Didn't they remove the DRM from music years ago? Shouldn't the music play on any device even if bought from iTunes?

Anyway, glad to see more anime music on iTunes and other services. Hopefully we will get more in the future.
                            Long story made very short: at this point, I don't want iTunes on my machines, nor do I want an iTunes account.
                            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                            Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Well, for me... there's no iTunes on Android. Also, I had a bad experience trying to use iTunes a decade ago. Yeah, I realize it's probably vastly different now, but I still have a bad taste in my mouth.

Started using Amazon mp3 back in 2008 to get a few songs... then Autorip came around, allowing for even CHEAPER ways to get mp3s (Do I buy the mp3 album for $18, or do I buy the physical CD for $11, which comes with the mp3s, anyway? Hmm... tough decision)... now with hundreds of albums, thousands of songs... I'm trapped. But I'm not terribly upset about that.

[edit] Wow, Pony Canyon is definitely putting a lot of Japanese music on Amazon mp3... awesome! I now can get the OP and ED to FMP? FUMOFFU! :D

[edit2] Wow... digging through Pony Canyon's stuff on Amazon, I find Death Devil ...wasn't expecting that.
                              Last edited by DiRF; 10-30-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I kinda do and don't get the dislike of Itunes. I really love the Itunes software to play music but dislike the Itunes store and pricing point(doesn't help that Mississippi adds sale tax to it). On the other end I HATE the amazon player but do most of my music buying from amazon. Luckily the amazon songs automatically download into my Itunes thanks to the Amazon player(only good thing about it).

Most of the new anime songs coming out in the U.S. eventually make it to both sites. Sure you can find some exceptions. I am just glad to see more and more anime and Japanese music making it over to the states.

Now I need to go get Death Devil I missed that one when searching earlier.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X