X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anime Songs on iTunes

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
    They've been adding a lot of Key Sounds stuff of late actually, including some live albums
    https://itunes.apple.com/artist/visu...el/id778548069
    Just about everything but Clannad. What the hell?

(Of course I've imported all the actual Clannad CDs, but it's still very disappointing to see them not be made available with the rest of these. Hopefully it's only a matter of time.)
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

There's a very extensive collection of Key albums and singles now including, yes, Clannad and most recently Angel Beats.

Comment

A couple of Angel Beats albums have joined the singles, along with some Rewrite albums and singles.

Flying Dog have updated their page to include the Arpeggio Of Blue Steel and Mahou Sensou stuff along with the GitS Arise OST:
        http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/its/

What else.. oh yes, the Witch Craft Works OP:
        https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/id791933884
        (Sadly not the ED. We so rarely get "as character" singles)

Also by fhلna, the Uchoten Kazoku ED:
        https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/qu...ep/id689203330

and Gingitsune OP:
        https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/ti...ep/id721524475
        https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/ti...le/id720730425
        https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/ti...on/id722598537
        (no, I don't know why there are two different tv-size version singles)
        Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 04-01-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Here is a list of songs available on iTunes from the winter season:

Goyanomachiawase by Hello Sleepwalkers (Noragami OP)
          Sirius by Eir Aoi (Kill la Kill OP1)
          Ambiguous by Gardenia (Kill la Kill OP2)
          Niji no Oto by Eir Aoi (Sword Art Online Extra Edition OP)
          Born to Be by Nano (Magical Warfare ED)
          Viva Namida by Yasayuki Okamura (Space Dandy OP)
          Divine Intervention by Fhana (Witch Craft Works OP)

There might be more songs available in the near future because their songs are usually available for purchase. The ones to keep an eye out for are the Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha opening (by May'n, whose other songs are available), the Nisekoi opening (by Claris, whose songs are also there), the Samurai Flamenco second opening (by Flow) and the Noragami ending (by Tia of Supercell).
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
          Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
            There's a very extensive collection of Key albums and singles now including, yes, Clannad and most recently Angel Beats.
            Thanks for posting this. This is super exciting news to hear. Huge Key fan so I had to get the op/end for Clannad, Clannad After Story, Kanon, and Angel Beats plus some of the songs from Girls Dead Monster like Alchemy and My Most Precious Treasure. Links are for the US itunes.
            Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

I've already imported all the Clannad CDs and Keep The Beats! and obviously put all the music on my hard drive when I did, but I didn't have the regular versions of the Angel Beats! OP and ED, so I just got that from iTunes. Very happy to see all this Key stuff, especially Clannad. Also, links are always very much appreciated.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
                I've already imported all the Clannad CDs and Keep The Beats! and obviously put all the music on my hard drive when I did, but I didn't have the regular versions of the Angel Beats! OP and ED, so I just got that from iTunes. Very happy to see all this Key stuff, especially Clannad. Also, links are always very much appreciated.
                Glad the links helped. I am very jealous that you have the imported CD's for Clannad and Keep the Beats. I love having an actual cd for music but imported products are normally well out of my price range so I don't pick them up.

For anyone else hunting for Key soundtrack and song here is the Link to all the VisualArt's/Key Sound label. Lot of Clannad, Kanon, Air, Rewrite, and Little Busters songs.
                Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

Originally posted by otakualchemist View Post
                  Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
                  Glad the links helped. I am very jealous that you have the imported CD's for Clannad and Keep the Beats. I love having an actual cd for music but imported products are normally well out of my price range so I don't pick them up.

For anyone else hunting for Key soundtrack and song here is the Link to all the VisualArt's/Key Sound label. Lot of Clannad, Kanon, Air, Rewrite, and Little Busters songs.
                  Yeah, that was a lot more money than I'd like to say I spent on a handful of CDs, and the only things I've imported that haven't been through an American retailer. But they are quite nice.
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

This is kickass! I imported the CD's myself. But this is nice, I might double dip since I love the albums so much. I just wish more out of print CD's pop up as digital albums. I dislike importing products that are not sold from official publishers because a piece of the money I give them goes to the pockets of a regular buyer who decided to sell them instead of the creators.

Comment

This is excellent. I've been looking for Toki O Kizamu Uta for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                        Ambiguous by Gardenia (Kill la Kill OP2)
                        Its GARNiDELiA, which is why I had problems finding it.
                        https://itunes.apple.com/album/ambig...le/id824787208

Comment

Found a couple of soundtracks, plus the first OP from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Wolf Children (Original Soundtrack)
                          Ghost in the Shell Arise (Original Soundtrack)
                          Ghost in the Shell Arise OP/ED
                          Again from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Track 3)

Comment

So I'm pretty sure this counts:

"Poker Face" by Miss Monochrome
                            Still alive and lurking.

Avatar: Arisu from The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls, representing my state after each workday.

Comment

Here are the stuff from the spring season that's available for download.

Click by Claris (Nisekoi OP)
                              Step by Claris (Nisekoi OP2)
                              Rising Hope by Lisa (Irregular at Magic High School OP)
                              Millenario by Elisa (Irregular at Magic High School ED)
                              Shiver by Lucy Rose (Mushishi Next Chapter OP)
                              Imagination by Spyair (Haikyuu! OP)
                              Itsuka no, Iku Tsuka no Kimi to no Sekai by Fhana (Kawaisou OP)
                              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
                              Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
                              Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
                              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Most if not all of Hisaishi's Ghibli film soundtracks are now available:
                                https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/j...shi/id74486938

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X