X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anime Songs on iTunes

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
    Some of the stuff I removed is actually on the list in the first post though (Kotoko, Mell etc.) so look to have been removed at some point?
    Yeah, I think all the Geneon stuff was pulled sometime last year. Didn't realize you guys still had it.

Comment

I wonder if that is Geneon USA fallout? The timescale seems to fit with when FUNi's license for a number of Geneon shows expired.

Comment

Re: [US] More from iTunes

Originally posted by jayro0 View Post
        I've found a few songs on iTunes. . . .
        High School of the Dead
        OP - Kisida Kyodan & The Akebosi Rockets - High School of the DeadED - Maon Kurosaki - (13 different songs all on the H.O.T.D album)
        I forgot where this forum thread was, and now that I've found you, I need to post an unfortunate update, namely that the original OP and ED music from High School of the Dead is no longer available on the US iTunes store. They were available till just before last Christmas, but when I went to put a newly acquired iTunes gift card to use in January, I discovered these titles had gone away (figures :angry: ). My communiqu├ęs with iTunes support were to no avail. I've since requested these from iTunes twice in the hope of prompting their return, but no joy so far.
        Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
        Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

The opening and ending songs from Orguss are available. Even some yoko kanno-various CDs and ghost in the shell tv series.

Comment

Re: [US] More from iTunes

The HOTD music has just been pulled from the UK store now also - along with nearly everything Geneon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazanko View Post
              The opening and ending songs from Orguss are available. Even some yoko kanno-various CDs and ghost in the shell tv series.
              I'll have to look up the Orguss stuff, but here's all the GiTS songs: http://miyuki.thenexxus.org/wiki/ITu...t_in_the_Shell

Comment

You would think that with all of the complaints about illegal downloading they would jump at the chance to sell thru iTunes. I usually buy my music from Amazon, anime music is the only thing I buy from iTunes.

Comment

I've added some new stuff BTW, including the OSTs to both series of Last Exile.

Comment

oath sign, the Fate/zero part one opening by LiSA, is available now, along with a couple of her albums--basically everything other than the Angel Beats! tie-in releases. Good to see Aniplex catering to those of us who'd rather not buy physical albums if they can help it.

Comment

To my delight and surprise, Hemenway's new single Escape from Eureka 7 AO (OP) is out on iTunes today.
                      Last edited by KT Revant; 05-22-2012, 09:57 PM.
                      ♫...I can see the sunlight, looking into your eyes; You're riding next to me, and we both become one...♫

Comment

I don't like the fact that you have to download iTunes to be able to listen to even a preview of a song. Amazon music is much better.
                        My DVD List: DVDAficianado / DVDProfiler - My Manga: ANN Manga - Visible collection (includes non-anime - current as of Sept 27th)

Comment

I don't think you need iTunes to listen to previews on the website, I think you do need Quicktime though.

Comment

There's also a Naruto ED by them (both also on the UK store)

I've just found a load of Suara music on both stores too, including the lovely Utawarerumono OP.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen I bring you: Supercell. Music from Bakemonogatari, Guilty Grown, BRS, Naruto and Cencoroll.

Do note that one of the twin BRS/Guilty Crown EPs has the tracks mislabelled; I've reported it but don't know how good Apple are at fixing these things. As far as I can figure out, Bokura no Ashiato is the longer of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
                                I've just found a load of Suara music on both stores too, including the lovely Utawarerumono OP.
                                Argh, I just recently paid 2000 yen for Yumeji on MP3 from amazon.co.jp. Probably should have checked iTunes first. Will definitely be picking up the others though.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X