X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KT Revant
    replied
    Re: Anime Songs on iTunes

To my delight and surprise, Hemenway's new single Escape from Eureka 7 AO (OP) is out on iTunes today.
    Last edited by KT Revant; 05-22-2012, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• winsantz
    replied

oath sign, the Fate/zero part one opening by LiSA, is available now, along with a couple of her albums--basically everything other than the Angel Beats! tie-in releases. Good to see Aniplex catering to those of us who'd rather not buy physical albums if they can help it.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

I've added some new stuff BTW, including the OSTs to both series of Last Exile.

Leave a comment:

• nemesis443
    replied

You would think that with all of the complaints about illegal downloading they would jump at the chance to sell thru iTunes. I usually buy my music from Amazon, anime music is the only thing I buy from iTunes.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

Originally posted by Hazanko View Post
    The opening and ending songs from Orguss are available. Even some yoko kanno-various CDs and ghost in the shell tv series.
    I'll have to look up the Orguss stuff, but here's all the GiTS songs: http://miyuki.thenexxus.org/wiki/ITu...t_in_the_Shell

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied
    Re: [US] More from iTunes

The HOTD music has just been pulled from the UK store now also - along with nearly everything Geneon.

Leave a comment:

• Hazanko
    replied

The opening and ending songs from Orguss are available. Even some yoko kanno-various CDs and ghost in the shell tv series.

Leave a comment:

• SleepyDog
    replied
    Re: [US] More from iTunes

Originally posted by jayro0 View Post
    I've found a few songs on iTunes. . . .
    High School of the Dead
    OP - Kisida Kyodan & The Akebosi Rockets - High School of the DeadED - Maon Kurosaki - (13 different songs all on the H.O.T.D album)
    I forgot where this forum thread was, and now that I've found you, I need to post an unfortunate update, namely that the original OP and ED music from High School of the Dead is no longer available on the US iTunes store. They were available till just before last Christmas, but when I went to put a newly acquired iTunes gift card to use in January, I discovered these titles had gone away (figures :angry: ). My communiqués with iTunes support were to no avail. I've since requested these from iTunes twice in the hope of prompting their return, but no joy so far.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

I wonder if that is Geneon USA fallout? The timescale seems to fit with when FUNi's license for a number of Geneon shows expired.

Leave a comment:

• winsantz
    replied

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
    Some of the stuff I removed is actually on the list in the first post though (Kotoko, Mell etc.) so look to have been removed at some point?
    Yeah, I think all the Geneon stuff was pulled sometime last year. Didn't realize you guys still had it.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

Originally posted by CG-LOVER View Post
    Yeah I'll tell you now that all of the stuff on your list isn't necessarily on the American iTunes. For one thing I noticed that there's definitely no Bleach soundtracks on our iTunes.
    I've cross checked and imported everything valid from the UK list to the US one.

I was frankly astounded by the amount of stuff that was in the UK store but wasn't in the US one (at least, not under the same album ID).

Some of the stuff I removed is actually on the list in the first post though (Kotoko, Mell etc.) so look to have been removed at some point?

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

I managed to get a US gift card and got a few things from the list and one that wasn't:

True Tears
    OP - eufonius - "Reflectia"

--edit--

Black Butler II
    OP single - Kalafina - "Kagayaku sora no Shijima ni wa"

--edit--

Anything else I've found along the way I've added to a US page on my wiki. Only includes music that isn't also available in the UK store since it's already a pain to maintain. < it does now.
    Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 03-27-2012, 01:38 PM. Reason: update

Leave a comment:

• Yuriko
    replied

It is possible to buy from the US store in the same way. I hold balances in all three currencies on there on my many accounts, and it's occasionally handy.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

Nope, it doesn't let you
    I have bought stuff from the JP iTunes store in the past using an iTunes card from JList, but it was expensive, a hassle and (so it turns out) lower quility than the UK store and DRM'd to boot. I don't know if it is possible to do the same with the US iTunes store.

IIRC the Bleach sountrack, and some other stuff like Arietty, are from Wasabi (Kaze) so that is probably why you haven't got them.

Leave a comment:

• einhorn303
    replied

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
    Originally posted by Nosredna View Post
    Kara no Kyoukai (Kalafina):

ED 1 - Oblivious

ED 2 - Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Yuku

ED 3 - Kizuato

ED 4 - Aria

ED 5 -Sprinter

ED 6 - Fairytale

ED 7 - Seventh Heaven
    Gah! There's no Kalafina available in the UK at all, and the songs aren't on the OST CDs that came with the DVDs. I discovered that Amazon UK are selling the Oblivious single... for £22.73! (for a single!)
    Can you buy things on the US version of Amazon MP3 in the UK? It has an album, maybe more, by Kalafina.

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X