• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiroi Hane
    replied
    Re: Anime Songs on iTunes

Originally posted by Shiroi Hane View Post
    I also recently discovered a Momoiro Clover Z album, which includes their songs for Dragon Crisis and Yosuga no Sora (but not their newer ones for BSP etc), however surprisingly it seems to be on the UK store only, not the US.
    A few Horie Yui albums have appeared also, tracks I recognise at a glance are Immoralist (Dragon Crisis again) and Vanilla Salt (Toradora). Again, oddly not in the US store.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

Crossing Field the Sword Art Online OP is on iTunes in the US and UK now as well.

I also recently discovered a Momoiro Clover Z album, which includes their songs for Dragon Crisis and Yosuga no Sora (but not their newer ones for BSP etc), however surprisingly it seems to be on the UK store only, not the US.

The Umineko OP is up on both store too.
    If I've forgotten anything, you'll find updates in the usual place.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

ClariS' 1st Album Available on iTunes in US, Canada

And, because I don't believe it's been mentioned

Composer Yuki Kajiura's Songs Get iTunes Release in U.S., Europe

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

Two new May'n albums have been added with songs from Sengoku Basara 2, Phi Brain and Hidan no Aria, plus the brand new OP single for Accel World.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

You're right
    If I'd noticed I would have downloaded it already...

Leave a comment:

• EyeOfPain
    replied

I think that was mentioned, but not linked on the last page. Yeah, those dodgy covers/compilations are still on Amazon, and it certainly doesn't seem to have quite as wide a selection as iTunes.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

This is new: Oath Sign (Anime Fate/Zero Opening Theme) - EP.

--edit--

See also: http://www.aniplexusa.com/lisa/
    Last edited by Shiroi Hane; 06-01-2012, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Njr Resurrection
    replied

None of those listed I really care for. Which makes me glad I still buy OST CDs.

I'd like some [email protected] tunes/versions...

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

I gave up on Amazon when the only thing I could find was all the dodgy looking cover versions and orgel music that also pollutes iTunes. Looks like there is more stuff there now, though.
    If I ever get around to working on some sort of proper database with site scraping I can try to add Amazon too, but unless there's something that is only on Amazon it is easier to stick with iTunes now I've started.

Leave a comment:

• EyeOfPain
    replied

Originally posted by kusanagi-sama View Post
    I don't like the fact that you have to download iTunes to be able to listen to even a preview of a song. Amazon music is much better.
    For what it's worth, a fair amount of Japanese pop music is available through Amazon's MP3 store, including the Hemenway, Suara and some of the Supercell recently mentioned. Unfortunately, it's all buried in the International > Far East & Asia category. Subcategories by country would be phenomenally useful. I never came into this thread before, as I have a general dislike of Apple myself, but looking through the first post, there are a couple things not available on Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• winsantz
    replied

I've just found a load of Suara music on both stores too, including the lovely Utawarerumono OP.
    Argh, I just recently paid 2000 yen for Yumeji on MP3 from amazon.co.jp. Probably should have checked iTunes first. Will definitely be picking up the others though.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

Ladies and Gentlemen I bring you: Supercell. Music from Bakemonogatari, Guilty Grown, BRS, Naruto and Cencoroll.

Do note that one of the twin BRS/Guilty Crown EPs has the tracks mislabelled; I've reported it but don't know how good Apple are at fixing these things. As far as I can figure out, Bokura no Ashiato is the longer of the two.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

There's also a Naruto ED by them (both also on the UK store)

I've just found a load of Suara music on both stores too, including the lovely Utawarerumono OP.

Leave a comment:

• Shiroi Hane
    replied

I don't think you need iTunes to listen to previews on the website, I think you do need Quicktime though.

Leave a comment:

• kusanagi-sama
    replied

I don't like the fact that you have to download iTunes to be able to listen to even a preview of a song. Amazon music is much better.

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X