X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JP BD] "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha:The MOVIE 1st" LE

Widgets Magazine
    Hi all!

Looks like I finally got my first glitch. Unfortunately, it's on an import Blu-Ray.

I started to play this disc on my trusty Panasonic DMP-BD55 Blu-Ray player, and it was playing fine, until it hit the 0:48:33 part, then it studders then freezes about 3 seconds later.

I thought that it was my player at first because it's already a few years old, so I tried to play it on my old original 60gig Sony Playstation3, and it also freezes on that very same spot. Finally, I then played the disc on my computer that has a Pioneer BDR-206DBK Blu-Ray drive that I've installed on my PC (with Windows 7 Ultimate) less than a month, ago, and using CyberLink PowerDVD 11 to play it back.

Same problem, same spot.

Well, I guess I'm stuck with this disc since it's an import and have to buy a replacement.

Danny

Re: "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha:The MOVIE 1st" LE

I would guess that this is just an issue with your particular copy. Mine doesn't display these symptoms (on the same BD player as you have listed) or others.
    Avatar: Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad) by Fudce
    Currently Watching: UN-GO
    [Collection March '12]

Comment

Originally posted by memyselfandi View Post
      I would guess that this is just an issue with your particular copy. Mine doesn't display these symptoms (on the same BD player as you have listed) or others.

The thing is, this disc was playing just fine when I bought it (the first week it came out), and for the next few replays after that. Now it's giving me problems six months after the last time I played it.

There's no scratches on the disc. Blu-Ray "disc-rot"?

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Perales View Post
        Well, I guess I'm stuck with this disc since it's an import and have to buy a replacement.
        Well, if you're going to buy another copy, you might want to try importing the Taiwanese version, which also includes subtitles and should cost a lot less.
        So there's this thing called Twitter

Comment

I would just note that I re-watched my copy of this earlier today and it played back without any issues.
          Avatar: Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad) by Fudce
          Currently Watching: UN-GO
          [Collection March '12]

Comment

Originally posted by memyselfandi View Post
            I would just note that I re-watched my copy of this earlier today and it played back without any issues.
            That's good to know. I'm already ordering a replacement.

Danny

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X