Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Dragon Ball Z Level 1.2

Widgets Magazine
    Today I was playing the second disc from this set and at the fourth episode on the disc, it started skipping and the audio stopped played. I was using the American broadcast music. Playing on a PS3 slim.

Re: Dragon Ball Z Level 1.2

What had happened was I was previously watching the 5.1 track, watched 3 episodes, and once the third on the disc ended, I turned off my PS3 and took a break. Came back and when I the video started playing again, I hit the Audio button on my remote to switch to the 2.0 track. This was all during Marathon play. The image was stuck for a few seconds and then it skipped ahead to the next scene. I couldn't seem to go back to where I wanted to be. So I decided to backtrack and select the episode from the main menu with the audio option I wanted. Then it started, I skipped the opening song, and the only audio that played was "Last time on" and then the audio cut out. I have sent for a replacement disc and a PS3 cleaning disc just in case it's a hardware problem.

Comment

Re: Dragon Ball Z Level 1.2

I am so sorry. Tonight I got the disc under good lighting and noticed something on the disc which wiped right off. The disc plays fine now. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X