Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch on Jojo Golden Wind disc 3

Widgets Magazine
    On the last episode of disc 3 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind part 1, the disc freezes at the end of the opening, then jumps ahead 30 seconds to a minute into the episode. Chapter skipping over the opening doesn't work either; the disc hangs for a minute, then jumps ahead 30 seconds to a minute into the episode. The disc does it on both my standalone Sony BD player and my PS4.

I haven't heard anyone else complain about this, and there's no way someone would miss it if they watched the disc, so I'm assuming that this is a one off glitch, rather than an overall release issue. It would be good to see some confirmation, though.

I checked out my copy and didn't encounter any playback issue during the last episode of disc 3. This was played using a PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by russ869 View Post
      I checked out my copy and didn't encounter any playback issue during the last episode of disc 3. This was played using a PS4.
      Yeah, I should have updated this. I got a replacement copy and it worked fine. I'm guessing that the first copy just had a one-off defect.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X