Widgets Magazine

Discotek's Law of Ueki missing subtitles ep 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna get this, will it be okay to buy it now? Since it's been a few months since the issue was found. Would the new sets have the replacement discs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kazemon15 View Post
      I wanna get this, will it be okay to buy it now? Since it's been a few months since the issue was found. Would the new sets have the replacement discs?
      I don't know where you're planning to buy from, but if it's Right Stuf, you could ask their customer service to check a disc for you before buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazemon15 View Post
        I was wondering the same thing. I don't know if they've fixed/replaced all the current sets that were in stock or if I order the set and then have to wait for a replacement disc/request one. Has anyone ordered this set via the Rightstuf recently and care to comment on whether or not that subtitles are good to go? Also sorry for the thread bump. I just don't want to purchase this set and it not have subs for episode 4.
        Anime Stats
        DVD Collection
        Anime Blog

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikazeheart View Post

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know if they've fixed/replaced all the current sets that were in stock or if I order the set and then have to wait for a replacement disc/request one. Has anyone ordered this set via the Rightstuf recently and care to comment on whether or not that subtitles are good to go? Also sorry for the thread bump. I just don't want to purchase this set and it not have subs for episode 4.
          We can confirm that our latest shipment was received last month. The issue was originally reported back in August of 2018 if I remember correctly.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X