Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Discotek's Law of Ueki missing subtitles ep 4

Widgets Magazine
    So I was watching Discotek's Law of Ueki BD release, and the subtitles disappear not that far into episode 4 (while they're talking by the shoe lockers); the subs are then gone for the rest of the episode, not showing up again until the start of episode 5. Tested it on my Sony BDP-S5500 and my PS4, and the subtitles vanish on both players.

This seems to be becoming a recurring problem for Discotek. They already said that they are going to fix the disk and Righstuf customers will get the fix automatically. Who knows when it is going to happen though since the Sister Princess replacement disks have not gone out yet....

Comment

Originally posted by Soulblazer View Post
      This seems to be becoming a recurring problem for Discotek. They already said that they are going to fix the disk and Righstuf customers will get the fix automatically. Who knows when it is going to happen though since the Sister Princess replacement disks have not gone out yet....
      I think it takes a few months because they have to isolate/figure out what went wrong and then it takes time to replicate new ones. At least they're quick to admit there's a problem and provide a way to get replacements. (Unlike some of Funi's releases with issues. )

Comment

For anyone curious, the replacement discs have been sent out, since I received mine yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by BalmungHHQ View Post
          For anyone curious, the replacement discs have been sent out, since I received mine yesterday!
          I'm still waiting on mine.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X