Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Sister Princess

Widgets Magazine
    I can't get subtitles to appear on the new Discotek Sister Princess disc 1, episodes 11-13. They work fine for the first 10 eps and I jumped through the second disk to check. Seems to affect just those three eps.
    I have a Panasonic blu-ray player and I also tried my PS3.
    Dropped a message to Discotek ... awaiting a reply.

Diskotek confirms an error during replication caused the issue. They're working on a fix.

Comment

Originally posted by wagr View Post
      Diskotek confirms an error during replication caused the issue. They're working on a fix.
      Thanks for the update! Hopefully there's a recall of some sort.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/Discotekmed...85635571465525

Unfortunately there was a manufacturing error with Sister Princess the original series on Blu Ray. Disc 1 is missing the subtitles for episodes 11-13. We are working on making a new disc and trying to figure out what went wrong with the master. If you ordered from Rightstuf we plan to have them automatically ship a fixed disc once the new discs are ready. If you purchased from somewhere else please contact discotekmedia@gmail.com with your purchase information and address for the replacement disc.
        DVD/Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Cool. I just have to wait for Right Stuf to ship out replacements.

Comment

I received the replacement for this disk today from Rightstuf. Was wondering what shipped as a "replacement disk" since the shipment email had no further details.

Comment

Aye, I got my replacement also. And re-watched eps 11-13 to verify that subtitles are indeed available.

Comment

Also still waiting on mine.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...