Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] <harmony/> Cannot change audio track in main audio BD menu

Widgets Magazine
    As the title states, when you get to the main BD menu, go to the audio menu, then switch from English to Japanese, then play the movie, the English track plays instead. I was not able to change the audio from the BD player menu. I got "Operation Not Allowed" message.

I am able to switch the audio from the pop-up menu as the movie plays, though.

Using an OPPO UDP-203

Re: &lt;harmony/&gt; Cannot change audio track in main audio BD menu

Originally posted by idunno View Post
    As the title states, when you get to the main BD menu, go to the audio menu, then switch from English to Japanese, then play the movie, the English track plays instead. I was not able to change the audio from the BD player menu. I got "Operation Not Allowed" message.

I am able to switch the audio from the pop-up menu as the movie plays, though.

Using an OPPO UDP-203
    Did you check your player's default settings? One time I had a similar issue with a different Anime, but when I set the player's "default" audio language to Japanese, I had no issues. Check your player's owner's manual and see if there's anything about "language settings" or something like that. That might fix the problem.

Comment

I set the default audio to Japanese (code 7465) and it'll play in Japanese, but can't get the subtitles to appear (there's no separate subtitle menu and I set that player default as well).

Switching the audio via the pop-up menu seems to work the best (both audio and subtitles switch appropriately).

Comment

It's the Oppo. The player is somewhat broken right now, so you might want to see if the FW updates fix it. Tested it on mine and a few other players; only the Oppo has this error.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X