Widgets Magazine

Kuromukuro Limited Collector's Edition set 1 discs 2 & 3 do not have correct label printed on them.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Kuromukuro Limited Collector's Edition set 1 discs 2 & 3 do not have correct label printed on them.

Widgets Magazine
    Disc 2's cover art is labeled as having episodes 4-8 but has episodes 9-13 on it while disc 3's cover art is labeled as having episodes 9-13 but has episodes 4-8. When you look on the back side of the discs around the center, they show the correct disc number. So, to sum it up, disc 3 is disc 2 and disc 2 is disc 3.

Well that's nice. It's bad enough I got Part 2 shipped and in my hands for a full week now, and RS hasn't gotten stock in of Part 1 yet to ship my copy with the key frame. They told me they're expecting an "initial" shipment of 210 Part 1 sets, but no ETA on them yet as of yesterday. They tried to tell me they haven't shipped any copies of Part 1 yet, but I know at least two people who received their copies of Part 1 from RS weeks ago.
    Girls With Guns Avatar: Blake From Team RWBY

Comment

My copy of Part 1 shipped on June 30. Though I also preordered within minutes of it being initially listed on May 2.
      asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
      Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
      Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

So... I'm wondering if that is the reason they're holding up the re-stock shipment of Volume 1 to Rightstuf - I bet they pulled all the sets because of the disc issue. I'm still waiting on them to get more stock in to fulfill my Volume 1 pre-order, but I did get my Volume 2 set. I'm guessing those who already received Volume 1 will have to do a disc replacement through RS/PonyCan - Rightstuf probably stopped shipment of any more Volume 1 sets because of the issue. That would also explain why the CS rep at Rightstuf tried to tell me earlier this week that they have not shipped any Volume 1 sets out yet, and that they're still waiting on the initial shipment to arrive... Something is going on there.

Comment

I was amused by this, but do not really care if they replace them. I just immediately assumed they were reversed, put in disk 3 second, and continued watching. If they are really recalling them to replace them though, I guess this will become the rare misprint edition .

Comment

From the R1 thread...

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
            So I just called Rightstuf again about the holdup on the Kuromukuro Part 1 set - TRSI did confirm that the holdup is with PonyCan reprinting discs 2 and 3, which had the disc labels swapped on them, but they still do not have any ETA on the corrected set's arrival yet. So I'm still waiting for my Volume 1 and the Original Key Frame that comes with my pre-order from over a month ago. Any one who received the incorrectly labeled discs in their Volume 1 set should probably expect a disc replacement program to be setup for them.
            EDIT: https://www.facebook.com/PonycanUSA/...41765475986762
            ​​​​​​​
            "KUROMUKURO Limited Collector?s Edition 01 disc replacement"

First we would like to thank fans for their support of KUROMUKURO.
            After the release of KUROMUKURO Limited Collector?s Edition 01, due to a problem in the manufacturing process, disc label printing error was discovered where vol2 and vol.3 were mislabeled. We offer our sincerest apologies for this error. We are sending replacement discs to fans who purchased via RightStuf automatically. If you purchased it directly at a convention or other, we are offering a disc replacement program through RightStuf to ensure everyone can receive the corrected disc. Please follow the instructions on RightStuf to get your replacement disc.

Thank you for your patience and support in resolving this issue.

PONY CANYON USA
            Last edited by WTK; 07-31-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks for bringing that over here, WTK - I couldn't find this thread when I posted that update at work earlier today, so I ended up putting it in another Kuromukuro thread.

Comment

My replacement discs arrived from TRSI this past Saturday the 26th. Not sure if they sent them all out at once or in batches, but regardless, folks should be receiving them imminently, if not already.
                asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Well finally, that's some good news, took long enough - so hopefully those of us who are still waiting on receiving the entire Volume 1 set that was held back from us will get our copies sometime within the next few weeks... or at least by Christmas...

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X