Widgets Magazine

[US BD/DVD] One Punch Man dub line spoken in wrong episode.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD/DVD] One Punch Man dub line spoken in wrong episode.

Widgets Magazine
    In the english dub in episode 11 on Blu-Ray at 1:49:05 and on Dvd at 1:48:58 a line from episode 12 is played in the wrong place. The line is "Did I lose? I can feel nothing."
    The time stamp for when this line is actually spoken in episode 12 on Blu-Ray is 2:13:26 and on Dvd is 2:13:18.

Viz just told me to send an e-mail to support@viz.com with a time stamp code of the issue and if possible a short video of the scene. I just sent both so hopefully something comes from it.
    "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

^Any update? I got around to checking my BD set again because I didn't pay attention the first time and yeah, it's definitely there. I also checked Adult Swim's website (at 10:33) because I forgot how it was on Toonami and it's not there so it's only on the discs.
      Last edited by NJ_; 05-26-2017, 12:09 AM.
      Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

Not yet.
        "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

I think if we had more people complain to Viz about this via e-mail the more likely there will be a response.

Comment

Emailed them and tweeted at them. I'd actually forgotten about this but was reminded of it this evening. Hopefully, they'll fix it at some point. In a case like this, I'd be fine if they waited until a 2nd print run, since it is kind of a minor issue, although it's annoying since it kind of sticks out.

Comment

Well it's been several months now and I don't we're going to hear back from Viz on this issue.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...
              X