Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Arpeggio of the Blue Steel

Widgets Magazine
    For the Bluray of Arpeggio of the Blue Steel, I was watching episode 7 and around Time Code 2:31:19 (almost right after the OP plays), there appears to be a pause and sometimes it picks up and continues or it jumps ahead a random interval of time - a few seconds up to a minute. If you fast forward or rewind just before the noted Time Code, it will stop for a moment before continuing. This happened on my PS3 and a Panasonic player. Playback before and after that point appears to be just fine as well as all the Extras on the disc. Considering how Discotek opted to pack all the episodes on a single disc and that appears to be around the halfway point of the video track (almost 5:00 hours), could this just be a bad placement of the layer switch on the Bluray disc? I cleaned my disc surface and it still happens for me across both players. So my thoughts are just poor placement of a layer change or a bad disc.

For anyone else that bought it, does it happen to you to? I wrote out to Discotek on Social Media and through their website but I have no idea if they look at what is sent in.
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X