Widgets Magazine

Log Horizon Season 2 Collection 1 BD Dub (2 Audio issues)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log Horizon Season 2 Collection 1 BD Dub (2 Audio issues)

Widgets Magazine
    Been ages since I posted here. But When watching the dub off my Blu-ray on both my Ps3 and Ps4. I found 2 points in where a fade in an audio clip was put to early or they reused the same audio take WAY to close to each other to make an awkward echo.

Episode 2 13:35 - This is prolly a glitch issue that can be noticed depending on speaker set up with dynamic settings that try to make clearer dialogue. When Naotsugu almost finishes saying, "I know you won't try anything." Halfway through the word, "anything." My tv downstairs off my PS3 has a awkward fade on that line. Given Andrew's line on that word is soft but I don't notice any hampering when hearing through my studio headphones off my PS4 (connect with usb dongle)

Episode 3 6:12 - Sounds like the cats track was reused twice accidently when saying, "Got it boss." And close together making an misable repeat. And its here when playing of both consoles with both different sound settings.

I did'nt think on putting it in glitch since each one is a different audio issue. One on a glitch and the other a audio track issue. So I did'nt think it would be productive of making two separate threads on two separate subjects.

Re: Log Horizon Season 2 Collection 1 BD Dub (2 Audio issues)

It's fine to leave this as a single thread instead of creating two different threads for these issues. But this is still an audio glitch issue, not something for the English Track and thus it has been moved here.
    Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
    Scratchy for Tama is angry.
    Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

Per Sentai rep:

Episode 2 13:35 - This is prolly a glitch issue that can be noticed depending on speaker set up with dynamic settings that try to make clearer dialogue. When Naotsugu almost finishes saying, "I know you won't try anything." Halfway through the word, "anything." My tv downstairs off my PS3 has a awkward fade on that line. Given Andrew's line on that word is soft but I don't notice any hampering when hearing through my studio headphones off my PS4 (connect with usb dongle)
      Checked on several players: no awkward fading heard. Not sure what you were expecting to hear.

Episode 3 6:12 - Sounds like the cats track was reused twice accidently when saying, "Got it boss." And close together making an misable repeat. And its here when playing of both consoles with both different sound settings.
      Not a repeat. It’s two different characters on the screen saying the same thing and their lines are not synchronized since they both don’t say the line at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Per Sentai rep:

Checked on several players: no awkward fading heard. Not sure what you were expecting to hear.

Not a repeat. It’s two different characters on the screen saying the same thing and their lines are not synchronized since they both don’t say the line at the same time.
        Oh wow did a Sentai rep respond on Twitter/FB? Well good to hear on the second part about two separate characters.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Chisel View Post
          Oh wow did a Sentai rep respond on Twitter/FB? Well good to hear on the second part about two separate characters.
          No, this wasn't posted on Social Media. I know people.

Comment

1. I don't think it has anything to do with players. More on speaker set up. On my PS3 on my 2008 Samsung TV with its audio settings set for clearer dialogue or dynamic settings. The line, "anything." Has a fade where its sounds like, "anyth...." No ING. So I think it has nothing on Sentai's part. Though I still wanna warn ppl on there setup.

2. Well I dunno if glitch discs could have multiple of the same audio track, cause I heard 3 people on that in response to William instead of those 2 on screen. 2 of them sounded like the cat character. One in sync with flaps and the other a or 2 frames off sync. while I heard the samurai guy farther down in frame on the left say his, but being hard to hear with the other character having 2 of the same track.

I posted my concern on twitter. With one of the social media guy/gal working on Sentai's twitter following me. But I doubt they heard since I didn't mention there full name to be considered as a notification.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X