Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AU BD] Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! - Missing Short Episodes

Widgets Magazine
    On disc there are 3 short episodes even though according to MyAnimelist there's supposed to be 5 short episodes in total. Where did the other two shorts go? Did Sentai not manage to get all 5 shorts on the disc or did Hanabee screw up?

I should note that Hanabee authored this themselves (No Sentai logos on the box or the disc, English is the secondary audio track, white coloured subtitles) so it could very well be their fault.

Re: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! - Missing Short Episodes

The Sentai release has 3 Shorts, TV Spots, Opening/Closing Animations & Sentai Trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      The Sentai release has 3 Shorts, TV Spots, Opening/Closing Animations & Sentai Trailers.
      Ah, I see. Also I looked up the episode numbers on a few streaming sites and sure enough there were 3 dub episodes and 5 sub episodes. Initially assumed that they'd have 1-3 with 4 and 5 missing but I did a bit of digging and weirdly the ones missing are 2 and 4.

Wonder what's up with that? Could it have been a mistake that they weren't given all 5 shorts? Is there some reason why they weren't allowed to put them on there? My gut tells me Kadokawa is to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by SeibaaHomu View Post
        Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Ah, I see. Also I looked up the episode numbers on a few streaming sites and sure enough there were 3 dub episodes and 5 sub episodes. Initially assumed that they'd have 1-3 with 4 and 5 missing but I did a bit of digging and weirdly the ones missing are 2 and 4.

Wonder what's up with that? Could it have been a mistake that they weren't given all 5 shorts? Is there some reason why they weren't allowed to put them on there? My gut tells me Kadokawa is to blame.
        Might be something that will probably never be answered. I don't know but does anyone actually post these issues on Sentai's facebook or twitter(at least for the US release)? I mean most of the time it takes awhile if they answer back even on their ask page: https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks
        Last edited by strikezero00; 04-28-2016, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strikezero00 View Post
          Might be something that will probably never be answered. I don't know but does anyone actually post these issues on Sentai's facebook or twitter(at least for the US release)? I mean most of the time it takes awhile if they answer back even on their ask page: https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks
          I try to forward all of these issues to Sentai one way or another. Whether they answer or not, of course, is at their discretion.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X