Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Kämpfer (TV + OVA): Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine
    I just got my copy of the Kämpfer (TV + OVA): Complete Collection Blu-ray and was wondering if anyone had noticed if the artwork for the first disc was slightly misprinted on their copies?

I noticed that it looks a bit odd in places - somewhat blurry on the TBS logo, ghosting on Natsuru and a small gap towards the end of the Kampfer title - although the Sentai/BD/DTS logos and text around the disc are fine (disc comparison).

Just curious if I got a misprinted disc or if they're all like that.

Re: Kämpfer (TV + OVA): Complete Collection

It's likely that one of the colours wasn't laid down in the correct place during the printing process (if I remember correctly the silk screen process is used) which caused that and it's likely to only affect a few or the whole batch of that disc.

It's the same on disc one of to love ru, but with the black not being printed in the correct position.

Comment

Yeah, it's the same with my disc. THis has happened to artwork too, the Pokémon All Stars Collection 1 has a small picture of squirtle on the slip case and on the digipak, both have the black outline slightly to one side.

Comment

Originally posted by demonix00 View Post
        It's likely that one of the colours wasn't laid down in the correct place during the printing process (if I remember correctly the silk screen process is used) which caused that and it's likely to only affect a few or the whole batch of that disc.

It's the same on disc one of to love ru, but with the black not being printed in the correct position.
        Originally posted by Reuben Green View Post
        Yeah, it's the same with my disc. THis has happened to artwork too, the Pokémon All Stars Collection 1 has a small picture of squirtle on the slip case and on the digipak, both have the black outline slightly to one side.
        Ah okay, thanks a lot for the information.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X