Widgets Magazine

Ah! My Goddess Volume 1 Audio Sync Issue (Oldie but a goodie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Ah! My Goddess Volume 1 Audio Sync Issue (Oldie but a goodie)

Widgets Magazine
    I just received the litebox version of Ah! My Goddess season 1 with all 6 volumes from ebay and there are some really bad audio sync issues with volume 1. All the other discs are fine. Now I know where I can source a replacement, but if possible can others please check their copy(the single of the litebox, either way works for me) just to make sure it isn't an issue with all copies?
    Thanks.

Re: Ah! My Goddess Volume 1 Audio Sync Issue (Oldie but a goodie)

I don't remember there being any audio sync issues on the original volume 1 release (it's highly likely that the original masters were used for the litebox version) and there aren't any audio sync issues on the first disc in my UK complete collection (any issues of that kind would have filtered through to the Australian and UK versions, although the only thing that was added was mistimed subtitles).

I'll dig out my original volume one and wash through it just to make sure, but it might be a one off and if replacements can't be obtained (and the domestic release isn't obtainable either) then you should be able to get a new UK set for the first season.

Comment

Originally posted by demonix00 View Post
      I don't remember there being any audio sync issues on the original volume 1 release (it's highly likely that the original masters were used for the litebox version) and there aren't any audio sync issues on the first disc in my UK complete collection (any issues of that kind would have filtered through to the Australian and UK versions, although the only thing that was added was mistimed subtitles).

I'll dig out my original volume one and wash through it just to make sure, but it might be a one off and if replacements can't be obtained (and the domestic release isn't obtainable either) then you should be able to get a new UK set for the first season.
      Sorry I should clarify this is the R1 USA version that I'm having problems with. I also have the Madman R4 box set with no sync issues.

Comment

Originally posted by boredandlazy View Post
        Originally posted by demonix00 View Post

Sorry I should clarify this is the R1 USA version that I'm having problems with. I also have the Madman R4 box set with no sync issues.
        And I was talking about the R1 single release which is highly likely what was used in the case of the masters for the complete sets including the litebox release.

Comment

I ordered a copy of V1 from secondspin and received it today. Seems to be fine this time, although I'll compare it with my copy when I get home tonight.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X