Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cats Eye missing words/video quality/grammar

Originally posted by Master Roshi View Post
    Everything is word for word except for the lines under the missing words sections. In the missing words section, I included the missing word and bolded it. I should have made a mention of that somewhere. The stuff in parenthesis is just my guess at how part of the sentence should go.
    Btw, this is the correct way of doing editing. Quote the section as is, and then state what needs to be corrected. If you immediately correct the section, it's 1) confusing to the people that need to correct it and 2) it's harder to find in the original manuscript through text search.

Comment

Re: Cats Eye missing words/video quality/grammar

Originally posted by progress View Post
      Originally posted by Master Roshi View Post
      Everything is word for word except for the lines under the missing words sections. In the missing words section, I included the missing word and bolded it. I should have made a mention of that somewhere. The stuff in parenthesis is just my guess at how part of the sentence should go.
      Btw, this is the correct way of doing editing. Quote the section as is, and then state what needs to be corrected. If you immediately correct the section, it's 1) confusing to the people that need to correct it and 2) it's harder to find in the original manuscript through text search.
      I guess it made more sense to me the way I was doing it because I was the only one looking at the notes I made while watching the show. Then I just transferred that information here. Thanks for the help. I'll try to correct the first post so, let me know if something looks wrong.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X