Widgets Magazine

Gungrave (Anime Classics) BD set - mistimed audio throughout the series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Gungrave (Anime Classics) BD set - mistimed audio throughout the series

Widgets Magazine
    In every single episode, on both the English and Japanese audio tracks, you hear characters speak a fraction of a second before their mouths actually open, and gunshots, punch sound effects, etc. are similarly mistimed. This doesn't seem to happen on the original Geneon DVDs. I've searched the internet for reports of this problem and haven't found anything. Is anyone else experiencing this, or did I just get a weird set? (If this info helps at all, I'm playing it on my girlfriend's computer's Asus blu-ray drive.)
    Last edited by Lo of Popstar; 06-05-2012, 10:18 PM.

Re: Gungrave (Anime Classics) BD set - mistimed audio throughout the series

Does no one else own this BD set? I'd really appreciate it if someone could check and see whether their set's audio is mistimed. I need to know whether it'd be worthwhile to try and exchange this set for another one.

Comment

I watched all the way through my BD set not too long ago and despite the other problems it has, I didn't notice the audio not being in sync. I played it on a PS3 with up to date firmware.
      Avatar: Yajiro from The Eccentric Family

Comment

Definately check your firmware, and seeif you have any unnecessary video processing enhancements turned on with your tv.
        -Keith

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X