X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] NIS America: The House of Five Leaves Premium Edition

Widgets Magazine
    From the NIS America website:
    It has come to our attention that both DVD discs for House of Five Leaves are set to monaural sound instead of stereo for the first batch that went out (later versions are not affected). We truly apologize for this. If you have received the inital batch of this series, we will be sure to ship out your replacement discs starting at the end of April when the discs will be ready.

NIS America, Inc.
    To determine if you have the bad discs:
    http://www.nisamerica.com/anime/hous...ds_replace.php

Re: NIS America: The House of Five Leaves Premium Edition

Originally posted by Dennis_Mullin View Post
    It has come to our attention that both DVD discs for House of Five Leaves are set to monaural sound instead of stereo for the first batch that went out (later versions are not affected). We truly apologize for this. If you have received the inital batch of this series, we will be sure to ship out your replacement discs starting at the end of April when the discs will be ready.

NIS America, Inc.
    http://www.nisamerica.com/anime/hous...ds_replace.php
    Where are the replacements (June 25):
    "Regarding House of Five Leaves, about two weeks ago we found that there had been a system glitch that prevented us to obtain disc replacement requests in a timely manner. Now it is cleared and we started to be sending out to all the customers." -- NIS America

Comment

NIS America, Inc.
      www.nisamerica.com/anime/house/replace/dvds_replace.php
      "Regarding House of Five Leaves, about two weeks ago we found that there had been a system glitch that prevented us to obtain disc replacement requests in a timely manner. Now it is cleared and we started to be sending out to all the customers." -- NIS America
      Wow, I thought everyone had already gotten replacements... mine came quite some time ago, right after the set came out.

Comment

Originally posted by lcummins View Post

NIS America, Inc.
        www.nisamerica.com/anime/house/replace/dvds_replace.php
        Wow, I thought everyone had already gotten replacements... mine came quite some time ago, right after the set came out.
        I ordered this from RightStuf about a month ago and it came with the replacement discs attached to the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Doc View Post
          I ordered this from RightStuf about a month ago and it came with the replacement discs attached to the box.
          I preordered and got it when it first shipped, so the discs came about a month later if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Doc View Post
            Originally posted by lcummins View Post
            NIS America dvd check
            Interesting... I ordered 3 months ago from Rightstuf and the box came without. Now over 2 months waiting for fixed discs from NISA (supposedly, mine were mailed out last week).

June 27 update: padded envelope with the 2 fixed dvds arrived safely in the mail.
            Last edited by Dennis_Mullin; 06-28-2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I received this early june I think, I'm in Australia and it only took 2 weeks for the replacement discs to arrive.

Comment

Got my order on Friday July 20th, sent a request today. Let's see how long it will take.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X