Widgets Magazine

The Figure News Thread (Remakes Don't Always Suck)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wonder Festival

The Wonder Festival 2019 Winter is coming.

http://wf.kaiyodo.net/

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/201...-site-is-open/

Comment

• Nedoroid More Masotan from Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/201...e-and-masotan/
      https://www.goodsmile.info/en/produc...e+Masotan.html

Comment

• It's that time again, and I'm looking forward to seeing what character will become Nendos and Figmas, as well as to get a look at all the other figures that are coming soon. I don't like any of the Wonfes exclusives from Good Smile, so I won't be getting any of those. Anyway, I'm going to make some predictions as to the ten most likely characters to be announced for Nendos at this event. I'll only restrict the list to characters that appear for the first time since the last Wonfes, meaning only shows that aired in the fall and winter, as well as one for a show that's going to come soon. I'll put multiple characters from the same show as one prediction to make things easier to read seeing that some shows have equally prominent leads.

Nendoroid Predictions
        1. Kirito (Underworld version), Eugeo, and Alice (Integrity Knight version), Sword Art Online: Alicization - Pretty obvious that the main characters in the Alicization arc are going to be announced as Nendos. Every major character in this show has gotten a Nendo, so it's Eugeo's and Alice's turn to get them.
        2. Lord El Melloi II and Gray, Lord El Melloi II's Case Files - Just about any major character in the Fate franchise will get a Nendoroid. With this show coming in July that it's going to happen. Maybe not at this Wonfes, but in due time they will come out.
        3. Raphtalia, The Rising of the Shield Hero - This show is taking the anime world by storm, so there's no question that Raphtalia will be coming out as a Nendoroid, and seeing that she only spent a few episodes as a child that I'm expecting the adult form to get the treatment.
        4. Sakura Minamoto, Zombie Land Saga - The characters from ZLS would make for some great Nendos, and in particular it will be fun to switch between idol mode (with makeup covering their actual skin) and zombie mode by swapping face pieces.
        5. Milim, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - Rimuru got a Nendo, and Milim is getting a lot of figures, so a Neno is inevitable.
        6. Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai - She's quite a popular character, so it would be nice to have her as a Nendo. Of course, she's probably going to wear a school uniform instead of her bunny girl outfit that she seldomly wears. Nevertheless, I expect her and maybe other characters in this show to be Nendos.
        7. Yusha, Seira, Fai, Mei, and Mao, Endro! - All of the girls in this show figure to get Nendos seeing that the artist's other works for this series (Yuru Yuri and Release the Spyce) are getting Nendos as well. Not to mention, a PVC figure line is coming out for the four main girls as well. Mao has to be thrown into the mix as well, so that's why I have these five here.
        8. Emma, The Promised Neverland - The show and manga are quite popular, so it's only natural that the leading girl gets a Nendo, which is Emma.
        9. Kaguya Shinomiya, Kaguya-sama: Love is War - This is another popular show, and Kaguya is a fun character. How the props are done remains to be seen.
        10. Priestess, Goblin Slayer - The Goblin Slayer himself has a Nendo, and it's only natural that his closest ally would be as well.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
        Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
          Nendoroid Predictions

4. Sakura Minamoto, Zombie Land Saga - The characters from ZLS would make for some great Nendos, and in particular it will be fun to switch between idol mode (with makeup covering their actual skin) and zombie mode by swapping face pieces.
          If Good Smile knows what's best, they should also make figures of Saki, Lily, and Tae Yamada.

7. Yusha, Seira, Fai, Mei, and Mao, Endro! - All of the girls in this show figure to get Nendos seeing that the artist's other works for this series (Yuru Yuri and Release the Spyce) are getting Nendos as well. Not to mention, a PVC figure line is coming out for the four main girls as well. Mao has to be thrown into the mix as well, so that's why I have these five here.
          I'd be so tempted to get these (I'd at least get Mei) if they do get a release.
          Joseph Klemm
          "Neco-san desu-o!! meeeeowww!"

Spring 2015 Plans
          Friday: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
          Saturday: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
          Sunday: Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic

Comment

• Winter Wonfes is coming tomorrow, and Good Smile is already leaking a few Nendoroids that are coming out. Two of them are Naofumi of The Rising of the Shield Hero as with that shield there's no doubt that he's going to get announced at the event, and Alice of Sword Art Online: Alicization as there's a photo of her sword. As for the others, the are quite hard to identify given the angles and my unfamiliarity with them. Hopefully, this means that Raphtalia and Eugeo also get announced as they are two very popular characters from this season, and I'm fully expecting them to be announced.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
            Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X